P16165 2020 HARLEY-DAVIDSON® XL 883N IRON 883™ Black Denim
Feel the purity of two wheels, a handle bar and an engine. You’re looking at a pioneer of raw, blacked-out, stripped-down custom style. In the years since its introduction, the Iron 883™ model has only gotten better. Fine-tuned suspension. Tuck and roll seat. Black cast aluminum wheels with machined highlights. And blacked-out surfaces from fender to fender. You get everything you need. And nothing you don’t.
The Iron 883™ sets the standard for the raw, stripped-down, blacked-out look. Fine-tuned suspension. Tuck and roll seat. Black cast aluminum wheels with machined highlights.
An original icon of the Harley-Davidson® Dark Custom style. It sets the standard for the raw, stripped-down, blacked-out look.
The Sportster® motorcycle has been a feature on the motorcycling landscape since it first hit the scene in 1957. This is the machine that’s done it all. Drag racing, flat track racing, land speed records, and every kind of street riding or cross-country trek riders could dream up. Simple, righteous, bare-knuckle style. Legendary engine. Easily affordable. Infinitely customizable. Updated for the modern era. Take it wherever you want to go.
• Under Factory Warranty Until 08/14/2022
• Color : Black Denim
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Passenger Pillion $129
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Passenger Footpeg Mount Kit $114
Parts total $243
Labor total $166
Total added value $409
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles.
KEY FEATURES WHEN NEW
• Air-cooled, Evolution®
• Engine Torque
• 53.8 ft-lb
• Weight, As Shipped
• 545 lb.
• Seat Height, Laden
• 25.7 in.
It’s the poster bike of the anti-chrome movement. You’ve got a black powder-coated 883cc engine with black rocker covers. Black on the throwback round air cleaner cover. Chopped fenders, to show off a little rubber and black front forks with gaiters to add a little old-school nostalgia.
Street Inspired Paint
We created paint jobs with colors that look right against the backdrop of the urban grid, and don’t need a lot of maintenance. These are tough finishes, as mean as the meanest street.
Low Seat & Slammed Suspension
The combination of a lowered front and rear suspension together with a low, narrow solo seat—just 25.7-inches high—provides comfort and confidence for riders of all sizes and experience. The ride is responsive and plush, whether you’re dodging urban potholes or out exploring the back roads.
Tuck and Roll Seat
A solo seat that combines modern comfort with an authentic “tuck and roll” design inspired by the early days of the bobber.
Machined 9-Spoke Wheels
Nine-spoke wheels that are black as night where the rim meets the rubber and set off by a more contemporary mechanical look machined into the spokes.
883cc Air-Cooled Evolution® Engine
Authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through, dripping with power. The rubber-mounted 883cc Evolution® engine runs hard and rides smooth for thousands of miles so you can just worry about taking in the freedom of boulevards and back streets.
Born at the drag strip, the low-rise, slammed black drag-style handlebar is an old-school garage feature that puts you in a forward, aggressive riding position.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
• Engine1 Air-cooled, Evolution®
• Bore 3 in.
• Stroke 3.811 in.
• Displacement 53.9 cu in
• Compression Ratio 9:01
• Fuel System3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
• Exhaust Black exhaust headers and black mufflers
• Length 86 in.
• Seat Height, Laden7 25.7 in.
• Ground Clearance 5.5 in.
• Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
• Trail 4.6 in.
• Wheelbase 59.6 in.
• Tires, Front Specification 100/90B19 57H
• Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 77H
• Fuel Capacity 3.3 gal.
• Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt.
• Weight, As Shipped 545 lb.
• Weight, In Running Order 564 lb.
• Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
• Engine Torque2 53.8 ft-lb
• Engine Torque (rpm) 3,750
• Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27
• Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28
• Fuel Economy5 51 mpg
• Primary Drive Chain, 34/57 ratio
• Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 10.41
• Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 7.436
• Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 5.531
• Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.584
• Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.931
• Wheels, Front Type7 Black 9 Spoke with Machined Highlights
• Wheels, Rear Type Black 9 Spoke with Machined Highlights
• Brakes, Caliper Type Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear
• Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (if equipped), ABS (if equipped)
• Gauges Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson