The Street Bob® model gives you the two-fists-in-the wind riding experience stripped down to the bare essence. Blacked out surfaces, spoked wheels, hidden digital instrumentation, forward controls, and chopped mudguards. The 107-cubic inch (1745cc) Milwaukee-Eight® engine gives you all the power you need to put the world in your mirrors in a hurry. It’s all you need, and nothing you don’t. And it comes at a price that put the black mini apes easily within reach.
Blacked out surfaces, spoked wheels, hidden digital instrumentation, forward controls, and chopped fenders are all featured on the Street Bob®. The 107-cubic inch Milwaukee-Eight® engine gives riders all the power needed to put the world in their mirrors in a hurry.
IT’S ALL YOU NEED AND NOTHING YOU DON’T
Location: Barnett Harley-Davidson El Paso
Harley-Davidson® Factory Security System Standard
Under Factory Warranty until 11/08/2020
Parts total $1,004
Labor total $285
Total added value $1,289
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year- old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson