H0209 2018 HARLEY-DAVIDSON® FLHTCUTG TRI GLIDE ULTRA CLASSIC Twisted Cherry/Silver Fortune
ESTIMATED CITY/HWY Fuel Economy 42 mpg
The Tri Glide® Ultra motorcycle is everything you love about H-D® touring, only on three wheels. You get every feature, starting with the power of its Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine. Other touring features include a four-speaker, premium BOOM!™ Box 6.5GT Infotainment System with GPS and color touchscreen, electronic cruise control and 6.8 cubic feet of storage space. Get into the middle of nowhere on this one, and you won’t be coming back anytime soon.
Parts total $2,169
Labor total $1,725
Total added value $3,894
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles
KEY FEATURES WHEN NEW
How much motorcycle can you fit on three wheels? One look at the Tri Glide® Ultra motorcycle and you’ll have your answer.
Harley-Davidson Trike Story – Comfort. Cargo. Head turning style.
Built on a three-wheeled chassis for a confidence inspiring ride, the Harley-Davidson® Trike provides long haul comfort and the perfect combination of power and the unmistakable look, sound and head-turning style that can only be found in a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS WHEN NEW
THERE’S MORE THAN AN ADDED WHEEL AT WORK HERE
Milwaukee-Eight® V-Twin Engine
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
Premium BOOM!™ Box 6.5 Infotainment System
A stylish 6.5-inch full-color touch screen display with hands-free mobile phone, media, and navigation. Delivers powerful, pure sound and dynamic full-range audio
6-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission
Provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine turnover and road speed.
Trunk and King Tour-Pak™ Storage
The integrated trunk offers 4.4 cubic feet and 50 pounds of storage capacity, while the waterproof, injection-molded Tour-Pak™ luggage carrier keeps things classy and neat with soft woven-nylon luggage liner and plenty of storage pockets.
Daymaker™ LED Headlamp and LED Foglamps
Darkness-defying headlight to see and be seen.
Batwing Fairing & Splitstream Air Vent
Designed to deliver smoother airflow and reduced head buffeting with a pressure-equalizing duct on the front. It opens and closes with one touch of a button.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson