H0144 2021 HARLEY-DAVIDSON® FLHX STREET GLIDE® Vivid Black
ESTIMATED CITY/HWY Fuel Economy 43 mpg
The icon you love to see and love to be seen on. Powered by a Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine, the Street Glide® lives up to its name with a fully adjustable rear suspension and a responsive front end that let you hum smoothly along rolling highways and winding roads. Its hot-rod bagger style and iconic batwing fairing may have spawned a slew of imitators, but none can put you into the exhilaratingly focused headspace that the original can
The original stripped-down hot-rod bagger.
• ABS Option Standard
• Security Option Standard
• Cruise Control Option Standard
• Under Factory Warranty Until 01/26/2024
• Color : Vivid Black
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Windshield Trim $116
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® 4-Point Docking Hardware Kit $175
• Provides docking points to allow installation of H-D® Detachables™ Sissy Bar, Solo Luggage Rack, 2-Up Luggage Rack, Solo Tour-Pak® Rack or 2-Up Tour-Pak® Rack
• SLIP-ON Mufflers $697
Parts total $988
Labor total $225
Total added value $1,213
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles
KEY FEATURES WHEN NEW
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
• Riders seeking a slammed custom look
• High-style in town and traveling the long road
• Milwaukee-Eight® 107 V-Twin engine and batwing fairing
• Upright riding position
• Passenger seat
• Fork mounted fairing
Harley-Davidson Touring Chassis
• The Harley-Davidson Touring frame is designed for the long haul, with a rigid backbone design to sustain the weight of passengers and luggage and to support current engine power.
• Front suspension with dual bending valve internal technology for linear damping performance and a smooth ride.
• Emulsion technology rear shocks are calibrated for touring and feature a single-knob pre-load adjustment that does not require tools or maintenance.
• Lowered rear suspension gives Special models a slammed stance.
• Prodigy cast-aluminum wheels (19-inch front, 18-inch rear) are exclusive to Special models.
• Standard Reflex™ Linked Brembo Brakes with ABS (Antilock Braking System) is designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS WHEN NEW
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® 107 ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
REFLEX™ LINKED BREMBO® BRAKES WITH STANDARD ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
BOOM!™ BOX GTS INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM
An evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider’s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
The Batwing fairing has an iconic shape with a sleek, progressive style that delivers smooth air flow and reduced head buffeting.
High-performing front and rear suspension with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
There’s a wide-open world to experience out there. We’ve been building the motorcycles to help you discover it in the most epic way possible since we invented the fully dressed touring machine in the 1960’s. Entire continents; and all the mountain ranges, canyons, glaciers, small towns, deserts, cities, roadside attractions, adventures, and stories they contain; are yours for the taking in the saddle of a Harley-Davidson Touring machine. No one builds them better and stories they contain; are yours for the taking in the saddle of a Harley-Davidson Touring machine. No one builds them better.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
• Engine Milwaukee-Eight® 107
• Valves Pushrod-operated, overhead valves with hydraulic, self-adjusting lifters; four valves per cylinder
• Bore 3.937 in. (100 mm)
• Stroke 4.375 in. (111 mm)
• Displacement 107 cu in (1,746 cc)
• Compression Ratio 10.0:1
• Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) 3
• Air Cleaner Paper, washable
• Exhaust Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
• Lubrication System Pressurized, dry-sump with oil cooler
• Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
• Final Drive Belt, 32/68 ratio
• Clutch Mechanically actuated 10 plate wet, Assist and Slip
• Transmission 6-Speed Cruise Drive®
• Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
• Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
• Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
• Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4
• Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
• Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
• Frame Mild steel; tubular frame; two-piece stamped and welded backbone; cast and forged junctions; twin downtubes; bolt-on rear frame with forged fender supports; MIG welded.
• Swingarm Mild steel; two-piece drawn and welded section; forged junctions; MIG welded.
• Front Fork 49mm Dual Bending Valve
• Rear Shocks Premium Low Hand-Adjustable Rear Suspension
• Wheels, Front Type Enforcer II Cast Aluminum 4
• Wheels, Front Width 3.5 in. (89 mm)
• Wheels, Front Height 19 in. (483 mm)
• Wheels, Rear Type Enforcer II Cast Aluminum 4
• Wheels, Rear Width 5 in. (127 mm)
• Wheels, Rear Height 18 in. (457 mm)
• Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
• Brakes, Rotor Type
• Dual floating rotors (front), fixed rotor (rear)
• Brakes, Front Diameter 11.8 in. (300 mm)
• Brakes, Front Thickness 0.2 in. (5.1 mm)
• Brakes, Front is dual Yes
• Brakes, Rear Diameter 11.8 in. (300 mm)
• Brakes, Rear Thickness 0.28 in. (7.1 mm)
• Brakes, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Standard
• Suspension Travel, Front 4.6 in. (117 mm)
• Suspension Travel, Rear 2.1 in. (54 mm)
• Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
• Engine Torque 111 ft-lb (151 Nm) 5
• Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
• Lean Angle Testing Method J1168
• Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 31
• Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 29
• Fuel Economy Testing Method Estimated City/Hwy
• Fuel Economy 43 mpg (5.5 l/100 km) 6
• Length 96.5 in. (2,450 mm)
• Overall Width 37.8 in. (960 mm)
• Overall Height 53.1 in. (1,350 mm)
• Seat Height, Laden 26.1 in. (664 mm)
• 2 Seat Height, Unladen 27.4 in. (695 mm)
• Ground Clearance 5.3 in. (135 mm)
• Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
• Fork Angle (deg) 29.25
• Trail 6.7 in. (170 mm)
• Wheelbase 64 in. (1,625 mm)
• Tires, Type Dunlop® Harley-Davidson Series, bias blackwall front and rear
• Tires, Front Model D408F
• Tires, Front Specification 130/60B19 61H
• Tires, Rear Model D407T
• Tires, Rear Specification BW 180/55B18 80H
• Fuel Capacity 6 gal. (22.7 l)
• Reserve Fuel Capacity, Fuel Injection (warning light) 1 gal. (3.8 l)
• Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5.2 qt. (4.9 l)
• Transmission Capacity1 qt. (.95 l)
• Primary Chain Case Capacity 1.1 qts. (1 l)
• Coolant Capacity N/A
• Weight, As Shipped 796 lb. (361 kg)
• Weight, In Running Order 829 lb. (376 kg)
• Gross Vehicle Weight Rating 1,360 lb. (617 kg)
• Gross Axle Weight Rating, Front 500 lb. (227 kg)
• Gross Axle Weight Rating, Rear 927 lb. (420 kg)
• Luggage Capacity -Volume 2.3 cu ft (0.064 m3)
• Battery Sealed, maintenance-free, 12V, 28-amp/hour, 405 cca (per Battery Council International Rating)
• Charging Three-phase, 48-amp system (600W @ 13V, 2000 rpm, 625W max power @ 13V)
• Starting 1.6 kW electric with solenoid shift starter motor engagement
• Lights (as per country regulation), Headlamp Dual halogen headlight 55-watt 625 lumen low beam, 65-watt 1,570 high beam
• Lights (as per country regulation), Tail/Stop 8W/28W
• Lights (as per country regulation), Front Signal Lights 8W/28W
• Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
• High beam, running lights, directional lights, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, neutral, cruise control, speakers, accessory, battery, gear indication, security system, 6-speed, low fuel warning, ABS, miles to empty display, fog/aux lamp indicator 7
• Lights, Rear Turn Signals
• Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
• Auxiliary Lamps N/A
• Electric Power Outlet Electric power accessory port in fairing
Service Interval First 1,000 miles (1,600 km), every 5,000 miles (8,000 km) thereafter
1 Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation. Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (VRSC™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.
2 Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
3 Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
4 Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
5 Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
6 The combined fuel economy numbers were derived using a combination of estimated city and highway values. Fuel economy estimates are derived from US EPA exhaust emission certification data on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family under ideal laboratory conditions. Your actual fuel economy will vary depending on your personal riding habits, road and driving conditions, vehicle condition and maintenance, tire pressure, vehicle configuration (parts and accessories), and vehicle loading (cargo, rider and passenger weight). Break-in mileage may vary.
7 North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
8 See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
9 Inspections of certain systems and components are required at 2,500 mile (4,000 km) intervals. See Owner’s Manual for full details.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson