P16920 2020 HARLEY-DAVIDSON® FLSL SOFTAIL SLIM® Vivid Black
ESTIMATED CITY/HWY Fuel Economy 47 mpg
The stripped-down, souped-up, post WWII era look of the bobber is running stronger than ever in the Softail Slim® model. You get the classic look of spoked wheels, chopped mudguards and footboards. And a ride straight out of right now. It’s 16 kilograms lighter, with greater lean angle, then Slim models from just a couple of years ago. And you get the power and soul-satisfying sound of the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 V-Twin engine to take you into the future. Fast.
• Harley-Davidson® Factory Security System Standard
• Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) Option
• Color : Vivid Black
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® ABS Option $795
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Mustache Engine Guard, Black $314
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Passenger Pillion, Softail Slim Styling $185
• ARLEN NESS Velocity 65 Air Cleaner Kit $349
• VANCE & HINES Big Radius Exhaust, Black $1,049
• APE HANGER $313
Parts total $3,005
Labor total $1,338
Total added value $4,343
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles
KEY FEATURES WHEN NEW
Weight, As Shipped
Seat Height, Laden
Vintage H-D Style
The classic look of spoked wheels, chopped fenders and Hollywood handlebars, with a blend of dark and polished finishes.
Low-Slung Tuck-And-Roll Seat
A low-slung solo saddle that matches the bike’s clean, back-to-basics attitude, setting you “in” the bike so you ride like you’re part of it and the open road ahead.
Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine
A powerful, smooth-running V-Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
The frame retains the classic Softail® lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you’ve felt before.
Signature LED Forward Lighting
Darkness-defying lighting that give you great visibility at night.
High Performance Front Suspension
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
High Performance Rear Mono Shock
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
• Engine1 Milwaukee-Eight® 107
• Bore 3.937 in.
• Stroke 4.374 in.
• Displacement 107 cu in
• Compression Ratio 10.0:1
• Fuel System3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
• Exhaust 2-into-2 shotgun; catalyst in muffler
• Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
• Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
• Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
• Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
• Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
• Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
• Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
• Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
• Engine Torque2 110 ft-lb
• Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
• Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27.4
• Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 27.4
• Fuel Economy Testing Method Estimated City/Hwy
• Fuel Economy5 47 mpg
• Length 90.9 in.
• Seat Height, Laden7 25.5 in.
• Ground Clearance 4.7 in.
• Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
• Trail 5.8 in.
• Wheelbase 64.2 in.
• Tires, Front Specification 130/90B16,73H,BW
• Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B1677H,BW
• Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
• Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
• Weight, As Shipped 642 lb.
• Weight, In Running Order 671 lb.
• Wheels, Front Type9 Gloss Black, Steel Laced
• Wheels, Rear Type Gloss Black, Steel Laced
• Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
• Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps8 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (if equipped), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
• Gauges 5-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson