H0090 2021 HARLEY-DAVIDSON® FLTRX ROAD GLIDE® Vivid Black
ESTIMATED CITY/HWY Fuel Economy (6) 43 mpg (5.5 l/100 km)
The menacing dual Daymaker Reflector LED headlamps in the Road Glide motorcycle’s shark-nose fairing is a familiar sight on the highway. It features the Milwaukee-Eight 107 power, easily adjustable emulsion rear shocks and responsive front suspension, and the confidence of Reflex linked Brembo brakes.
Touring – Go the distance and discover the wide-open world in the most epic way possible.
The benchmark for long-distance touring bikes. Runs mile after mile with ease.
• Security System Option Standard
• Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes With Standard ABS
• Under Factory Warranty Until 09/11/2023
• Color : Vivid Black
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Engine Guard Kit. Black $245
• AVON GRIPS 3-Ring Velvet Air Grips $74
Parts total $319
Labor total $210
Total added value $529
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles
KEY FEATURES WHEN NEW
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
• Riders looking to cross cities and discover new roads
Seeing and being seen with Dual Daymaker® LED headlamps
• Milwaukee-Eight® 107 V-Twin engine and sharknose fairing
• Upright riding position
• Passenger seat
• Frame mounted fairing
Harley-Davidson Touring Chassis
The Harley-Davidson Touring frame is designed for the long haul, with a rigid backbone design to sustain the weight of passengers and luggage and to support current engine power.
• Front suspension with dual bending valve internal technology for linear damping performance and a smooth ride.
• Emulsion technology rear shocks are calibrated for touring and feature a single-knob pre-load adjustment that does not require tools or maintenance.
• Lowered rear suspension gives Special models a slammed stance.
• Prodigy cast-aluminum wheels (19-inch front, 18-inch rear) are exclusive to Special models.
• Standard Reflex™ Linked Brembo Brakes with ABS (Antilock Braking System) is designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
• Optional RDRS Safety Enhancements (formerly known as RDRS) – A collection of technologies designed to match motorcycle performance to available traction during acceleration, deceleration and braking. Includes linked braking, ABS, traction control, drag-torque slip control, tire pressure monitoring system, and vehicle hold control.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS WHEN NEW
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® 107 ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
REFLEX™ LINKED BREMBO® BRAKES WITH STANDARD ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
BOOM!™ BOX GTS INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM
An evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider’s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
FRAME-MOUNTED SHARK NOSE FAIRING
A distinctive, menacing, mile-hungry design that cuts through the wind like no other fairing in the world.
DUAL DAYMAKER® REFLECTOR LED HEADLAMPS
Darkness-defying headlight so you can see and be seen.
High-performing front and rear suspension with easily adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
There’s a wide-open world to experience out there. We’ve been building the motorcycles to help you discover it in the most epic way possible since we invented the fully dressed touring machine in the 1960’s. Entire continents; and all the mountain ranges, canyons, glaciers, small towns, deserts, cities, roadside attractions, adventures, and stories they contain; are yours for the taking in the saddle of a Harley-Davidson Touring machine. No one builds them better.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
Length 95.7 in. (2,430 mm)
Overall Width 38.6 in. (980 mm)
Overall Height 51.6 in. (1,310 mm)
Seat Height, Laden 25.9 in. (658 mm) 2
Seat Height, Unladen 27.4 in. (695 mm)
Ground Clearance 5.5 in. (140 mm)
Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
Fork Angle (deg) 29.25
Trail 6.8 in. (173 mm)
Wheelbase 64 in. (1,625 mm)
Tires, Type Dunlop® Harley-Davidson Series, bias blackwall front and rear
Tires, Front Model D408F
Tires, Front Specification 130/60B19 61H
Tires, Rear Model D407T
Tires, Rear Specification BW 180/55B18 80H
Fuel Capacity 6 gal. (22.7 l)
Reserve Fuel Capacity, Fuel Injection (warning light) 1 gal. (3.8 l)
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5.2 qt. (4.9 l)
Transmission Capacity 1 qt. (.95 l)
Primary Chain Case Capacity 1.1 qts. (1 l)
Coolant Capacity N/A
Weight, As Shipped 820 lb. (372 kg)
Weight, In Running Order 855 lb. (388 kg)
Gross Vehicle Weight Rating 1,360 lb. (617 kg)
Gross Axle Weight Rating, Front 500 lb. (227 kg)
Gross Axle Weight Rating, Rear 927 lb. (420 kg)
Luggage Capacity -Volume 2.3 cu ft (0.064 m3)
Engine Milwaukee-Eight® 107
Valves Pushrod-operated, overhead valves with hydraulic, self-adjusting lifters; four valves per cylinder
Bore 3.937 in. (100 mm)
Stroke 4.375 in. (111 mm)
Displacement 107 cu in (1,746 cc)
Compression Ratio 10.0:1
Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) 3
Air Cleaner Paper, washable
Exhaust Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
Lubrication System Pressurized, dry-sump with oil cooler
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Final Drive Belt, 32/68 ratio
Clutch Mechanically actuated 10 plate wet, Assist and Slip
Transmission 6-Speed Cruise Drive®
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
Frame Mild steel; tubular frame; two-piece stamped and welded backbone; cast and forged junctions; twin downtubes; bolt-on rear frame with forged fender supports; MIG welded.
Swingarm Mild steel; two-piece drawn and welded section; forged junctions; MIG welded.
Front Fork 49mm Dual Bending Valve
Rear Shocks Premium Low Hand-Adjustable Rear Suspension
Wheels, Front Type Enforcer II Cast Aluminum 4
Wheels, Front Width 3.5 in. (89 mm)
Wheels, Front Height 19 in. (483 mm)
Wheels, Rear Type Enforcer II Cast Aluminum 4
Wheels, Rear Width 5 in. (127 mm)
Wheels, Rear Height 18 in. (457 mm)
Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
Brakes, Rotor Type Dual floating rotors (front), fixed rotor (rear)
Brakes, Front Diameter 11.8 in. (300 mm)
Brakes, Front Thickness 0.2 in. (5.1 mm)
Brakes, Front is dual Yes
Brakes, Rear Diameter 11.8 in. (300 mm)
Brakes, Rear Thickness 0.28 in. (7.1 mm)
Brakes, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Standard
Suspension Travel, Front 4.6 in. (117 mm)
Suspension Travel, Rear 2.13 in. (54 mm)
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 111 ft-lb (151 Nm) 5
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
Lean Angle Testing Method J1168
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 31
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 29
Fuel Economy Testing Method Estimated City/Hwy
Fuel Economy 43 mpg (5.5 l/100 km) 6
Battery Sealed, maintenance-free, 12V, 28-amp/hour, 405 cca (per Battery Council International Rating)
Charging Three-phase, 48-amp system (600W @ 13V, 2000 rpm, 625W max power @ 13V)
Starting 1.6 kW electric with solenoid shift starter motor engagement
Lights (as per country regulation), Headlamp LED 40-watt, 1,060 lumen low beam, 60-watt, 1560 lumen high beam.
Lights (as per country regulation), Tail/Stop 8W/28W
Lights (as per country regulation), Front Signal Lights 8W/28W
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, running lights, directional lights, low oil pressure, neutral, engine diagnostics, battery, cruise control, speakers, accessory, security system, gear indication, low fuel warning, ABS, miles to empty display, fog/aux lamp indicator 7
Lights, Rear Turn Signals
Gauges Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
Auxiliary Lamps N/A
Electric Power Outlet Electric power accessory port in fairing
GPS System N/A
Reverse Gear N/A
Warranty And Service
Service Interval First 1,000 miles (1,600 km), every 5,000 miles (8,000 km) thereafter 9
1. Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation. Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (VRSC™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.
2. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
3. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
4. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
5. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
6. The combined fuel economy numbers were derived using a combination of estimated city and highway values. Fuel economy estimates are derived from US EPA exhaust emission certification data on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family under ideal laboratory conditions. Your actual fuel economy will vary depending on your personal riding habits, road and driving conditions, vehicle condition and maintenance, tire pressure, vehicle configuration (parts and accessories), and vehicle loading (cargo, rider and passenger weight). Break-in mileage may vary.
7. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
8. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details. 9Inspections of certain systems and components are required at 2,500 mile (4,000 km) intervals. See Owner’s Manual for full details.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson