The icon you love to see and love to be seen on. Powered by a Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine, the Street Glide® lives up to its name with a fully adjustable rear suspension and a responsive front end that let you hum smoothly along rolling highways and winding roads. Its hot-rod bagger style and iconic batwing fairing may have spawned a slew of imitators, but none can put you into the exhilaratingly focused headspace that the original can—especially with the optional Reflex™ Defensive Rider Systems and BOOM!™ Box GTS infotainment system.
The look is backed up by the refined power of a Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine and high-performance suspension for an unmatched ride. The optional RDRS Safety Enhancements is a collection of technologies designed to enhance rider confidence during unexpected situations or poor road conditions.. The systems utilize advanced chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology to assist you with accelerating and braking in a straight line or while in a turn. The original stripped-down hot rod bagger.
Touring – Go the distance and discover the wide-open world in the most epic way possible.
The original stripped-down hot-rod bagger.
• ABS Option Standard
• Security Option Standard
• Cruise Control Option Standard
• Premier Radio Option Standard
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles.
KEY FEATURES WHEN NEW
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
• Riders seeking a slammed custom look
• High-style in town and traveling the long road
• Milwaukee-Eight® 107 V-Twin engine and batwing fairing
• Upright riding position
• Passenger seat
• Fork mounted fairing
Harley-Davidson Touring Chassis
• The Harley-Davidson Touring frame is designed for the long haul, with a rigid backbone design to sustain the weight of passengers and luggage and to support current engine power.
• Front suspension with dual bending valve internal technology for linear damping performance and a smooth ride.
• Emulsion technology rear shocks are calibrated for touring and feature a single-knob pre-load adjustment that does not require tools or maintenance.
• Lowered rear suspension gives Special models a slammed stance.
• Prodigy cast-aluminum wheels (19-inch front, 18-inch rear) are exclusive to Special models.
• Standard Reflex™ Linked Brembo Brakes with ABS (Antilock Braking System) is designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS WHEN NEW
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® 107 ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
REFLEX™ LINKED BREMBO® BRAKES WITH STANDARD ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
BOOM!™ BOX GTS INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM
An evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider’s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
The Batwing fairing has an iconic shape with a sleek, progressive style that delivers smooth air flow and reduced head buffeting.
High-performing front and rear suspension with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
There’s a wide-open world to experience out there. We’ve been building the motorcycles to help you discover it in the most epic way possible since we invented the fully dressed touring machine in the 1960’s. Entire continents; and all the mountain ranges, canyons, glaciers, small towns, deserts, cities, roadside attractions, adventures, and stories they contain; are yours for the taking in the saddle of a Harley-Davidson Touring machine.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
• Engine Milwaukee-Eight® 107
• Valves Pushrod-operated, overhead valves with hydraulic, self-adjusting lifters; four valves per cylinder
• Bore 3.937 in. (100 mm)
• Stroke 4.375 in. (111 mm)
• Displacement 107 cu in (1,746 cc)
• Compression Ratio 10.0:1
• Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) 3
• Air Cleaner Paper, washable
• Exhaust Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
• Lubrication System Pressurized, dry-sump with oil cooler
• Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
• Final Drive Belt, 32/68 ratio
• Clutch Mechanically actuated 10 plate wet, Assist and Slip
• Transmission 6-Speed Cruise Drive®
• Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
• Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
• Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
• Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4
• Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
• Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
• Frame Mild steel; tubular frame; two-piece stamped and welded backbone; cast and forged junctions; twin downtubes; bolt-on rear frame with forged fender supports; MIG welded.
• Swingarm Mild steel; two-piece drawn and welded section; forged junctions; MIG welded.
• Front Fork 49mm Dual Bending Valve
• Rear Shocks Premium Low Hand-Adjustable Rear Suspension
• Wheels, Front Type Enforcer II Cast Aluminum 4
• Wheels, Front Width 3.5 in. (89 mm)
• Wheels, Front Height 19 in. (483 mm)
• Wheels, Rear Type Enforcer II Cast Aluminum 4
• Wheels, Rear Width 5 in. (127 mm)
• Wheels, Rear Height 18 in. (457 mm)
• Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
• Brakes, Rotor Type
• Dual floating rotors (front), fixed rotor (rear)
• Brakes, Front Diameter 11.8 in. (300 mm)
• Brakes, Front Thickness 0.2 in. (5.1 mm)
• Brakes, Front is dual Yes
• Brakes, Rear Diameter 11.8 in. (300 mm)
• Brakes, Rear Thickness 0.28 in. (7.1 mm)
• Brakes, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Standard
• Suspension Travel, Front 4.6 in. (117 mm)
• Suspension Travel, Rear 2.1 in. (54 mm)
• Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
• Engine Torque 111 ft-lb (151 Nm) 5
• Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
• Lean Angle Testing Method J1168
• Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 31
• Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 29
• Fuel Economy Testing Method Estimated City/Hwy
• Fuel Economy 43 mpg (5.5 l/100 km) 6
• Length 96.5 in. (2,450 mm)
• Overall Width 37.8 in. (960 mm)
• Overall Height 53.1 in. (1,350 mm)
• Seat Height, Laden 26.1 in. (664 mm)
• 2 Seat Height, Unladen 27.4 in. (695 mm)
• Ground Clearance 5.3 in. (135 mm)
• Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
• Fork Angle (deg) 29.25
• Trail 6.7 in. (170 mm)
• Wheelbase 64 in. (1,625 mm)
• Tires, Type Dunlop® Harley-Davidson Series, bias blackwall front and rear
• Tires, Front Model D408F
• Tires, Front Specification 130/60B19 61H
• Tires, Rear Model D407T
• Tires, Rear Specification BW 180/55B18 80H
• Fuel Capacity 6 gal. (22.7 l)
• Reserve Fuel Capacity, Fuel Injection (warning light) 1 gal. (3.8 l)
• Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5.2 qt. (4.9 l)
• Transmission Capacity1 qt. (.95 l)
• Primary Chain Case Capacity 1.1 qts. (1 l)
• Coolant Capacity N/A
• Weight, As Shipped 796 lb. (361 kg)
• Weight, In Running Order 829 lb. (376 kg)
• Gross Vehicle Weight Rating 1,360 lb. (617 kg)
• Gross Axle Weight Rating, Front 500 lb. (227 kg)
• Gross Axle Weight Rating, Rear 927 lb. (420 kg)
• Luggage Capacity -Volume 2.3 cu ft (0.064 m3)
• Battery Sealed, maintenance-free, 12V, 28-amp/hour, 405 cca (per Battery Council International Rating)
• Charging Three-phase, 48-amp system (600W @ 13V, 2000 rpm, 625W max power @ 13V)
• Starting 1.6 kW electric with solenoid shift starter motor engagement
• Lights (as per country regulation), Headlamp Dual halogen headlight 55-watt 625 lumen low beam, 65-watt 1,570 high beam
• Lights (as per country regulation), Tail/Stop 8W/28W
• Lights (as per country regulation), Front Signal Lights 8W/28W
• Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
• High beam, running lights, directional lights, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, neutral, cruise control, speakers, accessory, battery, gear indication, security system, 6-speed, low fuel warning, ABS, miles to empty display, fog/aux lamp indicator 7
• Lights, Rear Turn Signals
• Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
• Auxiliary Lamps N/A
• Electric Power Outlet Electric power accessory port in fairing
GPS System N/A
Reverse Gear N/A
Warranty And Service
• 24 months (unlimited mileage) 8
Service Interval First 1,000 miles (1,600 km), every 5,000 miles (8,000 km) thereafter
The paragraph descriptions and specifications for new motorcycles are provided by the factory and web company. Sometimes they discuss various options available for the given model and don’t necessarily match the exact bike we are presenting. Be sure and ask your salesperson about details like engine size, security, ABS, etc. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, Barnett Harley-Davidson