If you want to know what ruling the road truly feels like, reach for the mini-ape hanger bars on the Road King® Special and send some fuel to its Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine. You get massive power, an incredible ride, and a look that will stop traffic. This machine is blacked-out, stripped-down bare muscle rolling on Turbine wheels. There are stretched saddlebags with a classic FLHS rear fascia. And a black police-style headlight nacelle with a black trim ring. There’s a dark side to our heritage. You’re looking at the king of it.
ABS Anti-Lock Braking System Standard
Harley-Davidson® Factory Security System Standard
Color : Olive Gold
Parts total $3,018
Labor total $1,045
Total added value $4,063
FEATURES WHEN NEW
Milwaukee-Eight® 107 powertrain with blacked-out components and exhaust
Aggressive blacked-out styling on triple clamps, front forks, headlight nacelle, and
engine guards, and console with engine-turned highlights
Gloss black Turbine wheels; 19-inch front and 18-inch rear
Stretched Saddle Bags and FLHX rear fascia create a slammed profile; uses same all-
Front and rear suspension setup as Street Glide Special/Road Glide Special
Reflex™ Linked Brakes with ABS and Security system are standard equipment
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson