|Color:||Industrial Gray Denim / Black Denim|
Two-Tone Industrial Gray Denim/ Black Denim W/Pinstripe
The Roadster comes as a performance package with its 1200cc Evolution® engine, 43mm inverted front forks, dual disc brakes, adjustable rear suspension and a speedo with tach. You get a chopped rear mudguard to complement its iconic tank. The riding position is aggressive yet comfortable, thanks to the two-up seat, mid-mount controls, lowered bars and 19-inch front and 18-inch rear wheels.
Location: Barnett Harley-Davidson El Paso
Parts total $1,040
Labor total $285
Total added value $1,325
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles.
Features and Benefits
1200 cc Air-Cooled Evolution® Engine
An iconic V-Twin engine that is renowned for its massive low-end torque and soul-satisfying sound. Lightweight aluminum heads and cylinders improve air-cooling efficiency.
There’s plenty of black to bring a dark edge to the garage-built look of the Roadster™ motorcycle. The mirrors, belt guard and headlamp are black. The oval air cleaner has a black insert. There are slotted black exhaust shields and a blacked-out powertrain.
Slammed Handlebars and New Gauge
You get the performance look and feel of slammed handlebars that put you in an aggressive riding position. And the gauge includes a speedometer and tach so you can keep track of what’s going on in your power plant.
43mm Front Suspension with Inverted Forks
The 43 mm front suspension with inverted forks features cartridge damping and the brawny look of massive new triple clamps. They’ll keep your rubber on the road when the pavement gets rough.
Dual Disc Front Brakes with Floating Rotors
Dual disc front brakes with floating rotors so you can be more confident in your stopping with all that muscle behind you.
Aggressive and Comfortable Two-Up Seat
The optimal combination of comfort and custom style. It’s a low profile, two-up seat with a nice, deep scoop to keep you firmly planted under acceleration, and it puts you just 29.5 inches off the ground for a low center of gravity and confident handling.
Light-Weight Offset Split 5-Spoke Wheels
19-inch front and 18-inch rear wheels that give the bike a custom look, easy-steering and a better power to weight ratio.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW:
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson