17784A 2020 HARLEY-DAVIDSON® FLHR ROAD KING® Stiletto Red
ESTIMATED CITY/HWY Fuel Economy 45 mpg
The Hiawatha headlamp and nacelle were born in the ‘60s, but the power of the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine on the Road King® brings it all into right now, fast. The Showa® dual-bending valve front suspension and rear emulsion shocks put riders in control for a plush ride. And riders get cast Impeller wheels and one-touch bags. It’s a modern classic.
• Harley-Davidson Certified™ Pre-Owned Motorcycle Every H-D Certified™ pre-owned motorcycle is thoroughly inspected and reconditioned by a certified Barnett H-D technician and is backed by a limited warranty. H-D® Certified™ pre owned motorcycles can only be found at Harley-Davidson dealers, giving you the confidence in buying a used Harley-Davidson. Anti-lock
• Braking System (ABS) Option Standard
• Security System Option Standard
• Cruise Control Option Standard
• Color : Stiletto Red
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Profile Low Touring Front Suspension $170
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Premium Hand-Adjustable Touring Shocks $584
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Smooth Style Adjustable Rider Backrest $124
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Adjustable Rider Backrest Mounting Kit $235
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Engine Guard Mount Footpegs $45
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Mid-Frame Air Deflectors $97
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® King H-D Detachable Two-Up Luggage Rack $261
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® H-D Detachable Sissy Bar Upright $213
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Studded Passenger Backrest Pad $118
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® 4-Point Docking Hardware Kit $175
• Provides docking points to allow installation of H-D® Detachables™ Sissy Bar, Solo Luggage Rack, 2-Up Luggage Rack, Solo Tour-Pak® Rack or 2-Up Tour-Pak® Rack
Parts total $2,032
Labor total $918
Total added value $2,950
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K Miles.
KEY FEATURES WHEN NEW
There’s a wide-open world to experience out there. We’ve been building the motorcycles to help you discover it in the most epic way possible since we invented the fully dressed touring machine in the 1960’s. Entire continents; and all the mountain ranges, canyons, glaciers, small towns, deserts, cities, roadside attractions, adventures, and stories they contain; are yours for the taking in the saddle of a Harley-Davidson® Touring machine. no one builds them better.
Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with Standard ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
Hiawatha Headlamp and Nacelle
Born in the ’60s, when chrome ruled the streets. Big and commanding, it’s built with the latest in materials and technology for a long distance high beam and wide low beam.
High-performing front and rear suspension, with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
Slicer II Cast Aluminum
A 18-inch front and 18-inch rear Slicer II wheel to match in the back are stunning and lightweight.
One-Touch Opening Saddlebags
Tight on the outside, roomy on the inside. The hinges are simple and clean and the lids open with one touch of one hand.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
• Engine1 Milwaukee-Eight® 107
• Bore 3.937 in.
• Stroke 4.374 in.
• Displacement 1,746 cc (107 cu in)
• Compression Ratio 10.0:1
• Fuel System3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
• Exhaust Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
• Length 96.5 in
• Seat Height, Laden7 26.3 in.
• Ground Clearance 5.3 in.
• Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
• Trail 6.7 in.
• Wheelbase 64 in.
• Tires, Front Specification BW 130/70B18 63H
• Tires, Rear Specification BW 180/55B18 80H
• Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
• Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5.2 qt.
• Weight, As Shipped 794 lb.
• Weight, In Running Order 828 lb.
• Luggage Capacity -Volume 2.3 cu ft
• Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
• Engine Torque2 111 ft-lb
• Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
• Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 32
• Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 32
• Fuel Economy Testing Method Estimated City/Hwy
• Fuel Economy5 45 mpg
• Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
• Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
• Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
• Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
• Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4
• Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
• Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
• Wheels, Front Type9 Slicer II Cast Aluminum
• Wheels, Rear Type Slicer II Cast Aluminum
• Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
• Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps8 High beam, running lights, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, battery, security system, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS, Gear/RPM display, miles to empty display
• Gauges Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson