P17171 2011HARLEY-DAVIDSON® FLHTCUTG TRI GLIDE™ ULTRA CLASSIC® Two-Tone Cool Blue Pearl / Vivid Black W/Pinstripe
ESTIMATED (EPA urban/highway test) 33/48 mpg
The Tri Glide™ Ultra Classic® is a full-feature, factory motorcycle built to confidently chase the horizon with long-haul comfort and freedom on three wheels. The Harley-Davidson® Trike platform brings original-equipment design, quality and service to the three-wheel motorcycle segment. Trike models utilize a frame and associated chassis structure and geometry engineered specifically to handle the loads generated by the steering forces and weight of a three-wheel vehicle
• Security System Option
• Color : Two-Tone Cool Blue Pearl / Vivid Black W/Pinstripe
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Smart Security™ System $395
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Trike Rear Fender Bra $107
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Long Adjustable Highway Peg Mount Kit $149
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Highway Peg $99
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Harley-Davidson Script Passenger Footboard Covers $74
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Front Speaker Trim $43
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Rear Speaker Trim $39
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Split Vision Mirrors $149
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Radio and Gauge Faceplate Trim $32
• VANCE & HINES Twin Slash Round Slip-On $514
Parts total $1,601
Labor total $472
Total added value $2,073
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K Miles.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
Engine4 Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103™
Valves Pushrod-operated, overhead valves with hydraulic, self-adjusting lifters: two valves per cylinder
Bore x Stroke 3.875 in. x 4.375 in. (98.425 mm x 111.125 mm)
Displacement 103 cu. in. (1690 cc)
Compression Ratio 9.7:1
Fuel System4 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Air Cleaner Paper, washable
Lubrication System Pressurized, dry-sump with oil cooler
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Final Drive Belt, 30/70 ratio
Clutch Multi-plate, wet
Transmission 6-Speed Cruise Drive®
U.S. Gear Ratios (overall):
– 1st 10.537
– 2nd 7.303
– 3rd 5.425
– 4th 4.393
– 5th 3.742
– 6th 3.157
Frame Mild steel, square-section backbone with twin downtubes
Swingarm Mild steel, rectangular tube sections with plate junctions; MIG welded
Front Forks 41.3 mm telescopic, triple-circuit damping
Rear Shocks Air-adjustable
Wheels5: Black, 7-spoke Cast Aluminum
– Front 16 in. x 3 in. (406 mm x 76 mm)
– Rear 15 in. x 5.5 in. (381 mm x 140 mm)
– Caliper Type 32 mm, 4 piston fixed front, 31.75 mm single piston floating rear
– Rotor Type (diameter x width): Patented fixed front rotor, dual fixed rear rotors
– Front (dual) 11.81 in. x .2 in. (300 mm x 5 mm)
– Rear 9 in. x .24 in. (229 mm x 6 mm)
– Front Wheel 4.61 in. (117 mm)
– Rear Wheel 2.99 in. (76 mm)
Parking Brake Lever actuated dual parking brake
Engine Torque6 (per SAE J1349):
– North America 101 ft. lbs. @ 3500 RPM (137 Nm @ 3500 RPM)
Lean Angle (per SAE J1168):
(EPA urban/highway test)
33/48 mpg (7.10/4.90 L/100 km)
Length 105.8 in. (2687 mm)
Overall Width 54.7 in. (1389 mm)
Overall Height 59.3 in. (1506 mm)
– Laden2 27.1 in. (688 mm)
– Unladen 28.9 in. (734 mm)
Ground Clearance 4.7 in. (119 mm)
Rake (steering head) 26°
Fork Angle 32°
Trail 3.9 in. (100 mm)
Wheelbase 66.6 in. (1692 mm)
Tires (Dunlop® Harley-Davidson Series, bias blackwall front and radial blackwall rear):
– Front – D402F MT90B16 72H
– Rear – Signature P205/65R15
Fuel Capacity 6.0 gal. (22.7 L) (warning light at approximately 1.0 gal.)
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.0 qts. (3.8 L)
Transmission Capacity 1.0 qts.
Case Capacity3 1.4 qts.
– As Shipped 1157 lbs. (524.8 kg)
– In Running Order 1191 lbs. (540.2 kg)
– Gross Vehicle Weight Rating 1700 lbs. (771.1 kg)
– Gross Axle Weight Rating:
– Front 500 lbs. (226.8 kg)
– Rear 1200 lbs. (544.3 kg)
– Luggage Capacity:
– Volume (cu. ft.) 6.7 cu. ft. (.2 m)
– Weight (lbs.) 80 lbs. (36.3 kg)
Battery (per Battery Council International Rating)
Sealed, maintenance-free, 12V, 28-amp/hour, 370 cca
Charging Three-phase, 50-amp system (585W @ 13V, 2000 RPM, 650W max power @ 13V)
Starting 1.2 kW electric with solenoid shift starter motor engagement
Lights (as per country regulation):
– Headlamp (quartz halogen) 55-watt low beam, 60-watt high beam
– Tail/Stop Lights Two 8W/28W (5W/21W)
– Turn Signal Lights 28W (21W) self-canceling.
– Indicator Lamps Rear integrated into TailStop lamps.
– Auxiliary Lamps – High Beam, running lights, front fender running lights, directional light bar, low
oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, speakers, accessory, security system8 (optional), 6 speed, low fuel warning, reverse enabled
Two @ 35W (except where prohibited by law)
Reverse Gear Electric reverse actuated by handlebar
mounted hand controls
Service Interval First 1,000 miles (1,600 km),
every 5,000 miles (8,000 km) thereafter
1 Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered.
Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices
of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including
depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive
comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication.
Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can
occur and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson may
make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change
or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.
Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories
described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations.
Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest
information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (VRSC™ models and
Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate
clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.
2 Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
3 Primary case oil fill is 45 oz. or as needed to fill to bottom of diaphragm.
4 Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
5 Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
6 Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
7 Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the
corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory
conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel
economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your
mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions,
trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions.
Break-in mileage may vary.
8 North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the
security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9 See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson