P16676 2011 HARLEY-DAVIDSON® FXDC SUPER GLIDE® CUSTOM Two Tone Psychedelic Purple / Vivid Black W/Pinstripe
ESTIMATED CITY/HWY (EPA urban/highway test) 34/53 mpg
For riders who want a head start on building their dream custom motorcycle or for those who just want a little more straight from the showroom floor, the Dyna® Super Glide® Custom model may be the perfect bike. This stylish performer’s long, low profile is enhanced by a low-slung, two-up ribbed seat. Steel Laced wheels and the Fat Bob® fuel tank add to the classic look. A mini pull-back handlebar creates a clean look for the front end, which draws attention to the tank-mounted speedometer/ignition console. With a nimble frame, Twin Cam 96™ engine and smooth-shifting 6-Speed Cruise Drive® gearbox, the Dyna® Super Glide® Custom is just plain fun to ride.
• New HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Tires Installed By Barnett Harley-Davidson®
• Color : Two Tone Psychedelic Purple / Vivid Black W/Pinstripe
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Michelin Scorcher Tire Series Blackwall 19 in. Front $187
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Michelin Scorcher Tire Series Blackwall 17 in. Rear $281
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Rigid Sissy Bar Side Plates $84
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Sissybar Upright, Medalion $99
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Passenger Backrest Pad $69
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Mustache Engine Guard $314
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Dimond Ice Derby Cover $94
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Dash Panel Extension, Chrome $42
• DRAG SPECIALTIES® Python Mamba Slip-On Mufflers $370
Parts total $1,540
Labor total $635
Total added value $2,175
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles
MODEL HIGHLIGHTS WHEN NEW
• Black powertrain with chrome covers
• 5.0-gallon Super Glide Custom fuel tank
• Chrome, Laced Steel wheels
• Low profile front fender
• Sport wrap-around rear fender with painted supports
• One-piece, two-up Dyna classic seat
• Stainless steel, mini pull-back handlebar
• Chrome low-profile tank console with electronic speedometer
KEY FEATURES WHEN NEW
For riders who want a little head start on building their dream custom motorcycle – or those who just want a little more ‘bling’ straight from the showroom floor – the Dyna® Super Glide® Custom model may be the perfect bike.
This stylish performer’s long, low profile is enhanced by a low-slung, two-up ribbed seat. Steel Laced wheels and the Fat Bob® fuel tank add to the classic look. A mini pull-back handlebar creates a clean look for the front end, which draws attention to the tank-mounted speedometer/ignition console. And thanks to the nimble frame, Twin Cam 96™ engine and smooth-shifting 6-Speed Cruise Drive® gearbox, the Dyna® Super Glide® Custom is just plain fun to ride.
• Rubber-mounted Twin Cam 96™ V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), rated at 92 ft. lbs. of torque
• 6-speed Cruise Drive® transmission
• Exposed under-seat battery box
• Exposed rear coil-over shock absorbers
• Mid-mounted rider footpegs with brake and shift levers
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
Engine4 Air-cooled, Twin Cam 96™
Valves Pushrod-operated, overhead valves with hydraulic, self-adjusting lifters; two valves per cylinder
Bore x Stroke 3.75 in. x 4.38 in. (95.3 mm x 111.3 mm)
Displacement 96 cu. in. (1584 cc)
Compression Ratio 9.2:1
Fuel System4 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Air Cleaner Fiberglass Media, washable
Lubrication System Pressurized, dry-sump
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Final Drive Belt, 32/66 ratio
Clutch Multi-plate, wet
Transmission 6-Speed Cruise Drive®
U.S. Gear Ratios (overall):
– 1st 9.311
– 2nd 6.454
– 3rd 4.793
– 4th 3.882
– 5th 3.307
– 6th 2.79
Frame Mild steel, tubular frame; rectangular section backbone; stamped, cast, and forged junctions; forged fender supports; MIG welded
Swingarm Mild steel, rectangular tube sections, stamped junctions; MIG welded
Front Forks 49 mm with polished aluminum fork triple clamp and dual-rate springs
Rear Shocks Coil-over shock
Wheels5 (Chrome, Profile Laced Aluminum, front and rear option):
Chrome, Laced Steel
– Front 19 in. x 2.5 in. (483 mm x 64 mm)
– Rear 17 in. x 4.5 in. (432 mm x 114 mm)
– Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front, and 2-piston torque-free floating rear
– Rotor Type (diameter x width): Patented, uniform expansion rotors (floating, front only)
– Front (floating) 11.8 in. x .2 in. (300 mm x 5 mm)
– Rear 11.5 in. x .23 in. (292 mm x 6 mm)
– Front Wheel 5 in. (127 mm)
– Rear Wheel 3.1 in. (78.74 mm)
Engine Torque6 (per SAE J1349):
– North America 92 ft. lbs. @ 3000 RPM (125 Nm @ 3000 RPM)
– Right 29.5°
– Left 30.9°
(EPA urban/highway test) 34/53 mpg (6.90/4.40 L/100 km)
Length 92.9 in. (2360 mm)
Overall Width 38.9 in. (988 mm)
Overall Height 48.5 in. (1232 mm)
– Laden2 26.3 in. (668 mm)
– Unladen 26.5 in. (673 mm)
Ground Clearance 4.6 in. (117 mm)
Rake (steering head) 29°
Fork Angle 29°
Trail 4.7 in. (119 mm)
Wheelbase 64.2 in. (1631 mm)
Tires (Michelin® Scorcher™ “31” front and rear):
– Front – Scorcher™ “31” 100/90-19 57H
– Rear – Scorcher™ “31” 160/70-17 73V
Fuel Capacity 5.0 gal. (18.9 L) (warning light at approximately 0.9 gal.)
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.0 qts. (2.8 L)
Transmission Capacity 1.0 qts.
Case Capacity3 1.0 qts.
– As Shipped 645 lbs. (292.6 kg)
– In Running Order 676 lbs. (306.7 kg)
– Gross Vehicle Weight Rating 1085 lbs. (492.2 kg)
– Gross Axle Weight Rating:
– Front 390 lbs. (176.9 kg)
– Rear 695 lbs. (315.3 kg)
Battery (per Battery Council International Rating)
Sealed, maintenance-free, 12V, 19-amp/hour, 270 cca
Charging Three-phase, 40-amp system
(493W @ 13.5V, 2000 RPM, 540W max power @ 13.5V)
Starting 1.2 kW electric with solenoid shift starter motor engagement
Lights (as per country regulation):
– Headlamp (quartz halogen) 55-watt low beam, 60-watt high beam
– Tail/Stop Lights 8W/28W (5W/21W)
– Turn Signal Lights 28W (21W) self-canceling
– Indicator Lamps – High beam, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics,
turn signals, security system8 (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
Electric Power Outlet Standard
Service Interval First 1,000 miles (1,600 km), every 5,000 miles (8,000 km) thereafter
1 Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered.
Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices
of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including
depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive
comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication.
Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can
occur and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson may
make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change
or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.
Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories
described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations.
Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest
information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (VRSC™ models and
Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate
clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.
2 Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
3 Primary case oil fill is 32 oz. or as needed to fill to bottom of diaphragm.
4 Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
5 Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
6 Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
7 Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the
corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory
conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel
economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your
mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions,
trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions.
Break-in mileage may vary.
8 North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the
security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9 See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson