P16761 2022 HARLEY-DAVIDSON® FLTRK ROAD GLIDE® LIMITED Gunship Gray
ESTIMATED CITY/HWY Fuel Economy 43 mpg mpg
A masterful touring machine built to cover mile after mile with gear and a passenger. Features include a frame-mounted, aerodynamic shark nose fairing with dual Daymaker LED headlamps, Tour-Pak® luggage carrier, Boom!™ Box GTS infotainment system, heated hand grips, cruise control, Slicer II custom wheels and Twin Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine.
A masterful touring machine built to chase the horizon in style.
• Security System Option Standard
• Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes With Standard Abs
• Cruise Control Option Standard
• Premium Radio Option Standard
• Under Factory Warranty Until 07/07/2024
• Color : Gunship Gray
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Kahuna Hand Grips $151
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Screamin’ Eagle Street Cannon Slip-On Mufflers $649
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Two-Piece 4.5 in. End Caps $199
Parts total $999
Labor total $183
Total added value $1,182
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles
KEY FEATURES WHEN NEW
GRAND AMERICAN TOURING
The category we’ve created from the ground up. Go the distance, in style. We’ve been building the motorcycles to help you discover it in the most epic way possible since we invented the fully dressed touring machine in the 1960’s. Entire continents; and all the mountain ranges, canyons, glaciers, small towns, deserts, cities, roadside attractions, adventures, and stories they contain; are yours for the taking in the saddle of a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
Harley-Davidson designs its Grand American Touring models for riders forever seeking that next adventure. Grand American Touring models take riders beyond the horizon with the comfort and convenience that makes the journey spectacular, from the company that started the cross-country experience. All Harley-Davidson Grand American Touring models are powered by a smooth-running Milwaukee-Eight® V-Twin engine. Emulsion-technology rear shock absorbers feature a single knob to hydraulically adjust pre-load for optimal ride and control. The 49mm forks with dual bending valve suspension technology deliver linear damping characteristics for a smooth ride. Reflex™ linked Brembo® brakes with ABS are a standard feature on each Touring model.
Cornering Rider Safety Enhancements by Harley-Davidson, an option for all Touring models, will assist the rider in maintaining the rider’s intended path through a curve. The option package provides the following enhancements: Electronically Linked Brakes, Cornering-ABS, Cornering-Traction Control with standard and rain mode, Drag Torque Slip Control, Vehicle Hold Control, and Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPMS).
• Upright riding position
• Passenger seat with backrest
• Frame mounted fairing
• Rider safety enhancements available
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
• Riders seeking fully-loaded comfort and performance
• Covering mile after mile with gear and a passenger
• Milwaukee-Eight® 114 V-Twin engine and shark nose fairing
FEATURES AND BENEFITS WHEN NEW
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® 114 ENGINE
The most displacement in standard H-D® Touring models. You get 114 cubic inches of passing and horizon-chasing power.
REFLEX™ LINKED BREMBO® BRAKES WITH STANDARD ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
BOOM!™ BOX GTS INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM
An evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider’s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
FRAME-MOUNTED SHARK NOSE FAIRING
A distinctive aerodynamic shark-nose fairing with triple split stream vents that deliver smooth air flow and reduce head buffeting.
Equipped with six settings, so you can easily adjust on the fly for the heat you need.
High-performing front and rear suspension with easily adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
PREMIUM TOUR-PAK® LUGGAGE CARRIER
A sleek yet spacious Tour-Pak® luggage carrier with luggage rack that can easily house both rider and passenger helmets along with extra travel essentials.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
Engine FLTRK Road Glide® Limited Notes
Engine Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight® 114
Valves Pushrod-operated, overhead valves with hydraulic, self-adjusting lifters; four valves per cylinder
Bore 4.016 in. (102 mm)
Stroke 4.5 in. (114.3 mm)
Displacement 114 cu in (1,868 cc)
Compression Ratio 10.5:1
Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) 3
Air Cleaner Paper, washable
Exhaust 2:1:2 dual exhaust with 4 in. tapered mufflers
Lubrication System Pressurized, dry-sump with oil cooler
Drivetrain FLTRK Road Glide® Limited Notes
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Final Drive Belt, 32/68 ratio
Clutch Mechanically actuated 10 plate wet, Assist and Slip
Transmission 6-Speed Cruise Drive®
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
Chassis FLTRK Road Glide® Limited Notes
Frame Mild steel; tubular frame, two-piece stamped and welded backbone; cast and forged junctions; twin down tubes; bolt-on rear frame with forged fender supports; MIG welded
Swingarm Mild steel, two piece drawn and welded section; forged junctions; MIG welded
Front Fork 49mm Dual Bending Valve
Front Fork, Optional
Rear Shocks Premium standard height hand-adjustable rear suspension
Rear Shocks, Optional
Wheels, Optional Style Type Gloss Black Slicer II 4
Wheels, Front Type Slicer II cast aluminum with clear coat 4
Wheels, Front Width 3.5 in. (89 mm)
Wheels, Front Height 18 in. (457 mm)
Wheels, Rear Type Slicer II cast aluminum with clear coat 4
Wheels, Rear Width 5 in. (127 mm)
Wheels, Rear Height 18 in. (457 mm)
Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
Brakes, Rotor Type Dual floating rotors (front), fixed rotor (rear)
Brakes, Front Diameter 11.8 in. (300 mm)
Brakes, Front Thickness 0.2 in. (5.1 mm)
Brakes, Front is dual Yes
Brakes, Rear Diameter 11.8 in. (300 mm)
Brakes, Rear Thickness 0.28 in. (7.1 mm)
Front brake lever free travel N/A
Rear brake pedal free travel N/A
Brakes, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Standard
Suspension Travel, Front 4.6 in. (117 mm)
Suspension Travel, Rear 3 in. (76 mm)
Performance FLTRK Road Glide® Limited Notes
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 122 ft-lb (166 Nm) 5
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
Power (Hp/kW) 93 HP / 69 kW @ 5020 rpm
Lean Angle Testing Method J1168
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 32
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 32
Maximum hill-starting ability N/A
Fuel Economy Testing Method Estimated City/Hwy
Fuel Economy 43 mpg (5.5 l/100 km) 6
CO₂ Emissions Testing Method N/A
CO₂ Emissions N/A
Dimensions FLTRK Road Glide® Limited Notes
Length 102.2 in. (2,595 mm)
Overall Width 36.6 in. (930 mm)
Overall Height 56.1 in. (1,425 mm)
Seat Height, Laden 27.2 in. (690 mm) 2
Seat Height, Laden (Low seat position)
Seat Height, Laden (High seat position)
Seat Height, Laden (Low seat position with optional ARH suspension)
Seat Height, Laden (High seat position with optional ARH suspension)
Seat Height, Unladen 28.9 in. (735 mm)
Seat Height, Unladen (Low seat position)
Seat Height, Unladen (High seat position)
Seat Height, Unladen (Low seat position with optional ARH suspension)
Seat Height, Unladen (High seat position with optional ARH suspension)
Static Ground Clearance 5.1 in. (130 mm)
Dynamic Ground Clearance (with optional suspension)
Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
Fork Angle (deg) 29.25
Trail 6.7 in. (170 mm)
Wheelbase 64 in. (1,625 mm)
Tires, Type Dunlop® Harley-Davidson Series, bias blackwall front and rear
Tires, Front Model D408F
Tires, Front Specification BW 130/70B18 63H
Tires, Rear Model D407T
Tires, Rear Specification BW 180/55B18 80H
Fuel Capacity 6 gal. (22.7 l)
Reserve Fuel Capacity, Fuel Injection (warning light) 1 gal. (3.8 l)
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt. (4.7 l)
Transmission Capacity 1 qt. (.95 l)
Primary Chain Case Capacity 1.1 qts. (1 l)
Coolant Capacity 0.8 qt. (0.76 l)
Weight, As Shipped 897 lb. (407 kg)
Weight, In Running Order 932 lb. (423 kg)
Gross Vehicle Weight Rating 1,360 lb. (617 kg)
Gross Axle Weight Rating, Front 500 lb. (227 kg)
Gross Axle Weight Rating, Rear 927 lb. (420 kg)
Luggage Capacity -Volume 4.7 cu ft (0.132 m3)
Electric FLTRK Road Glide® Limited Notes
Battery Sealed, maintenance-free, 12V, 28-amp/hour, 405 cca (per Battery Council International Rating)
Charging Three-phase, 48-amp system (600W @ 13V, 2000 rpm, 625W max power @13V)
Starting 1.6 kW electric with solenoid shift starter motor engagement
Lights (as per country regulation), Headlamp LED 40-watt, 1,060 lumen low beam, 60-watt, 1,560 lumen high beam
Lights (as per country regulation), Tail/Stop 8W/28W
Lights (as per country regulation), Front Signal Lights 8W/28W
Lights, Rear Turn Signals LED
Gauges Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
Auxiliary Lamps N/A
Electric Power Outlet Electric power accessory port in fairing and tourpak
GPS System Boom! Box GTS audio system with GPS and touchscreen
Reverse Gear N/A
Warranty And Service FLTRK Road Glide® Limited Notes
Warranty 24 months (unlimited mileage) 7
Service Interval First 1,000 miles (1,600 km), every 5,000 miles (8,000 km) thereafter 8
1. Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation. Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (VRSC™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.
2. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
3. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
4. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
5. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
6. The combined fuel economy numbers were derived using a combination of estimated city and highway values. Fuel economy estimates are derived from US EPA exhaust emission certification data on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family under ideal laboratory conditions. Your actual fuel economy will vary depending on your personal riding habits, road and driving conditions, vehicle condition and maintenance, tire pressure, vehicle configuration (parts and accessories), and vehicle loading (cargo, rider and passenger weight). Break-in mileage may vary.
7. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
8. Inspections of certain systems and components are required at 2,500 mile (4,000 km) intervals. See Owner’s Manual for full details.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson