H0077 2015 HARLEY-DAVIDSON® FXDWG103 WIDE GLIDE® Vivid Black W/Pinstripe
ESTIMATED CITY/HWY Fuel Economy (5) 42 mpg
The Dyna® Wide Glide® motorcycle is all about attitude. Its tough, dark styling and retro feel, along with a retro price tag, give riders the confidence to sit low and stretch out.
The Wide Glide® is raw and true to its roots with a chopped rear fender, black rims on 40-spoke laced wheels, a black tank console, “Tommy Gun” exhaust, beefy, raked-out forks and a swept back sissy bar. Throw in the old-school Flame paint scheme and heads are sure to turn.
But, this bike is about more than just looks. 103 cubic inches of V-Twin power, lowered suspension, internally-wired handlebar with 4-inch riser and forward foot controls offer an awesome ride. And the truly attractive sticker price provides amazing value.
• ABS Anti-Lock Braking System Standard
• Color : Vivid Black W/Pinstripe
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Sundowner Seat $361
• DRAG SPECIALTIES® PYTHON Slip-On Mufflers $344
Parts total $705
Labor total $131
Total added value $836
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles
FEATURES WHEN NEW
• 6-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission
• Exposed under-seat battery box
• Exposed rear coil-over shock absorbers
• Forward-mounted rider footpegs with brake and shift levers
• Standard Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
• Rubber-mounted Twin Cam 103™ V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), rated at 100 ft. lbs. of torque
• Black powder-coated powertrain with chrome covers
• 4.7-gallon Street Bob®-style fuel tank, raised at the front .75-inch
• 40-spoke Black Steel Laced wheels with black rims
• 21-inch front wheel
• Front and rear suspension lowered one inch
• 34 degree fork angle
• Wide polished aluminum triple clamps
• Chopped rear fender with chrome supports
• Low solo seat
• Stainless steel internally-wired handlebar on four-inch black riser
• Wrinkle-black battery box and fender struts
• Black mirrors and headlight bucket
• Black one-piece wire sissy bar
• Dual red LED lights combine the stop/turn/tail functions
• Side-mounted license plate
• Low-profile tank console with electronic speedometer
Beefy Triple Clamps & Forks
This is what makes a Wide Glide® motorcycle unique—beefy triple clamps and raked out forks for a long, wide style. The sheer amount of steel up front gives this Harley-Davidson® motorcycle a defining look, one you can see coming for miles. Just as fat and aggressive-looking as the first Wide Glide® model built by Chief Styling Officer Willie G. Davidson back in 1980.
Blacked Out Rims & Large Front Wheel
Raw, gritty and no-nonsense—the Wide Glide® model features black laced steel wheels with a large 21″ wheel up front for a quintessential long custom look. Out back, the 17″ rim is wrapped in a 180mm tire for a perfectly proportioned rear end.
Clean Rear Fender Styling
The lines are clean as the distant horizon and the fender is cut short with a side-mounted license plate bracket for an old-school look. Fastened to the fender are retro-style, bullet stop-turn-tail lights that combine to work twice as hard for you—stop beams and running lights plus turn indicators in two low-profile rear lamps.
The Wide Glide® motorcycle features an internally wired 1 1/4-inch bar with tall risers. This beefy custom handlebar is truly reminiscent of a classic, old-school raked-out chopper. And with the wires buried in the steel, you get a clean, minimal look with nothing standing in your way.
Pure Harley-Davidson Styling
Feast your eyes on the Twin Cam 103™ engine and there’s no mistaking its roots. This is authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through with an attention to detail you won’t find from any other motorcycle company. Black powder-coated heads and cylinders are highlighted by machined cooling fin tips and chrome rocker covers. It’s a jewel machined out of metal. Pure. Dripping with power. From the classic edge of the cooling fins to the clean lines of cases and covers—the Twin Cam 103™ engine makes an ironclad statement about holding on to what’s right and staying true to what satisfies.
Six-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission
You want a ride that rumbles—not begs for mercy—when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine turnover and road speed. It’s a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you’re opening up the road ahead.
Twin Cam 103™ Engine Heritage
The knowledge of what makes an engine truly move a rider runs deep at The Motor Company, and it was put to good use when we created the Twin Cam 103™ engine. We sweated bullets perfecting every cubic inch, pushing design and technology forward. And we did it all without compromising one bit of Harley-Davidson’s unique styling. Evolved, yet carrying on the legacy of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution® and Twin Cam 88® and Twin Cam 96® engines that came before. The performance and durability are a direct result of the untold miles logged on the V-Twin since 1909 and the proud heritage that comes from a century’s worth of commitment to life on two wheels.
Twin Cam 103™ Engine Innovation
Fire up the Twin Cam 103™ engine and feel the low-end torque unleashed. Thanks to the lightweight piston design, delivery of the added power is more refined than ever. Then put your foot on the shifter and feel how the engine and Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission were designed to work together. Six speeds. A strong driveline and strong internal parts. Low routine maintenance. And a low cruising rpm couldn’t feel better.
Twin Cam 103™ Engine Power
Live your ride to the power of Twin Cam 103™ engine. The air cooled Twin Cam 103™ engine delivers more stump-pulling torque, while its Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection jetting gives crisp, lively throttle reaction. It’s a performance punch that you’ll appreciate when passing, climbing hills, or rolling with luggage packed or a passenger in back—all under that signature Motor Company rumble. And it comes at lower cruising rpm, so you ride more smoothly, with less engine vibration and better highway fuel economy.
Standard Anti-Lock Brakes
You may be cruising with swagger, but you know safety counts. This sophisticated ABS gives ‘stopping power’ a double meaning. Its components are tastefully hidden within the wheel hub, so you’ll still turn heads with clean, streamlined design. But more importantly, you get certainty in the saddle knowing your bike’s going to behave when you need it.
Easily adjust preload with a spanner wrench to suit your suspension to your riding style. The slammed low rear suspension gives you a more laid-back riding position and style. Low-profile, kicked back for profiling down the boulevard and hugging corners.
With the custom forward-mounted controls on the Wide Glide® model, you can kick back a little and stretch your legs for the ultimate cruise through town or across the state line. It’s time to take in the open road the way you were meant to—on a two-wheeled machine that’s built to outdo the rest.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
Engine 1 Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103™
Bore 3.875 in.
Stroke 4.374 in.
Displacement 103.1 cu in
Compression Ratio 9.6:1
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
Wheels, Front Type 9 Black Steel Laced
Wheels, Rear Type Black Steel Laced
Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston front and 2-piston torque-free floating rear
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 98.8 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,500
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 28.4
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 31.9
Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 5 42 mpg
Length 96.3 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 25.5 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 7 26.8 in.
Ground Clearance 3.9 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 34
Trail 5.2 in.
Wheelbase 67.5 in.
Tires, Front Specification 80/90-21 54H
Tires, Rear Specification 180/60B17 75V
Fuel Capacity 4.7 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 650 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 683 lb.
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
Gauges Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/Gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson