Feel the purity of two wheels, a handlebar and an engine. You’re looking at a pioneer of raw, blacked-out, stripped-down custom style. In the years since its introduction, the Iron 883™ model has only gotten better. Fine-tuned suspension. Tuck and roll seat. Black cast-aluminum wheels with machined highlights. And blacked-out surfaces from fender to fender. You get everything you need. And nothing you don’t.
Location: Barnett Harley-Davidson El Paso
Under Factory Warranty until 06/16/2020
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-
old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles.
Features and Benefits
It’s the poster bike of the anti-chrome movement. You’ve got a black powder-coated 883cc engine with black rocker covers. Black on the throwback round air cleaner cover. Chopped fenders, to show off a little rubber. And black front forks with gators to add a little old-school nostalgia.
Street Inspired Paint
We created paint jobs with colors that look right against the backdrop of the urban grid, and don’t need a lot of maintenance. These are tough finishes as mean as the meanest street.
Low Seat & Slammed Suspension
The combination of a lowered front and rear suspension together with a low, narrow solo seat—just 25.7-inches high—provides comfort and confidence for riders of all sizes and experience. The ride is responsive and plush, whether you’re dodging urban potholes or out exploring the back roads.
Tuck and Roll Seat
A solo seat that combines modern comfort with an authentic “tuck and roll” design inspired by the early days of the bobber.
Machined 9-Spoke Wheels
Nine-spoke wheels that are black as night where the rim meets the rubber and set off by a more contemporary mechanical look machined into the spokes.
883cc Air-Cooled Evolution® Engine
Authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through, dripping with power. The rubber-mounted 883cc Evolution® engine runs hard and rides smooth for thousands of miles so you can just worry about taking in the freedom of boulevards and back streets.
Born at the drag strip, the low-rise, slammed black drag-style handlebar is an old-school garage feature that puts you in a forward, aggressive riding position.
Engine 1 Air-cooled, Evolution®
Bore 3 in.
Stroke 3.811 in.
Displacement 53.9 cu in
Compression Ratio 9:01
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Exhaust Black exhaust headers and black mufflers
Length 86 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 25.7 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 29.9 in.
Ground Clearance 5.5 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
Trail 4.6 in.
Wheelbase 59.6 in.
Tires, Front Specification 100/90B19 57H
Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 77H
Fuel Capacity 3.3 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 545 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 564 lb.
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 53.8 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,750
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28
Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy 5 51 mpg
Primary Drive Chain, 34/57 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 10.41
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 7.436
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 5.531
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.584
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.931
Wheels, Front Type 9 Black 9 Spoke with Machined Highlights
Wheels, Rear Type Black 9 Spoke with Machined Highlights
Brakes, Caliper Type Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (optional)
Gauges Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson