|Color:||Legend Blue / Vivid Black|
Bikes don’t get any truer to their roots than this. The 115th Anniversary Heritage Classic 114 is the original outlaw motorcycle decked out for those who want to do the 115th Anniversary big. Limited-edition and exclusively numbered.
The Heritage Classic motorcycle used to be a homage to ‘50s chrome nostalgia. Take a look at this one, and you’ll see it’s anything but that.
Authentic innovation meets true Harley-Davidson soul in the reinvented Softail® family. The most powerful, agile, and responsive cruisers in Harley-Davidson history feature a lighter and stiffer frame, high-performance suspension and the smooth, unrelenting torque of a fully counter-balanced Milwaukee-Eight® V-Twin engine. Each Softail® model has a distinctive look and attitude that stays true to the roots of Harley-Davidson® custom motorcycle design.
Location: BARNETT HARLEY-DAVIDSON® EL PASO
Harley-Davidson® Factory Security System Standard
ABS Anti-Lock Braking System Standard
Cruise control Standard
New for 2018 detachable windscreen
New for 2018 rigid, lockable, sealed, water-resistant saddlebags
Taller suspension with increased passenger and cargo payload capacity
32-pound weight reduction to previous model
Milwaukee-Eight 114 Engine
Parts total $422
Labor total $142
Total added value $564
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-
old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles.
115TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
• Exclusive Legend Blue/Vivid Black two-tone paint scheme
• 115th Anniversary multi-metal tank cloisonné
– Eagle holding the Bar and Shield in its talons
• Perforated seat with blue stitching and embossed “HDMC”
• 115th Anniversary script on console, timer cover and air cleaner
• Serialization on trim
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
7. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
8. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson