The look of the Softail® Deluxe has always been deluxe. It’s the classic showstopper — born to stand out on a run down the Vegas strip. Now, underneath the bright chrome, you’ve got the ride of a seriously modern machine. Thirty-one pounds lighter, easier handling, massive power and acceleration, and all-day comfort. Everything a rider expects that technology can deliver. It’s a combination of vintage style and modern know-how unlike anything that ever hit the boulevard, set to the sound of the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 V-Twin engine. Settle into the comfortable new seat and grab the pullback handlebars. Start the show.
H0036 2019 HARLEY-DAVIDSON® FLDE DELUXE Two-Tone Wicked Red / Twisted Cherry W/Pinstripe
Underneath all the chrome and polish of the Deluxe, is the Milwaukee-Eight® engine power and an easy-handling Softail® frame and suspension. It’s lighter than ever imagined in a bike carrying this much flash.
A bright, nostalgic boulevard cruiser that turns heads and rumbles with modern know-how and attitude.
• Security System Option Standard
• Abs Option Standard
• New Tires Installed By BARNETT HARLEY-DAVIDSON®
• Color : Two-Tone Wicked Red / Twisted Cherry W/Pinstripe
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Dunlop Tire Series - D402F MT90B16 16 in. Front $192
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Dunlop Tire Series - D402 MU85B16 16 in. Rear $232
Parts total $424
Labor total $105
Total added value $529
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles.
FEATURES WHEN NEW
CHROME LACED WHEELS
One of the defining styling features of the Softail®Deluxe model. They're a nod to the ’50s boulevard look without sacrificing handling or performance.
These bars offer confidence-inspiring, easy-reach ergonomics with a chrome pullback riser that gets the grip even closer and gives the front end a dynamic aerodynamic contour.
COMFORTABLE SOLO SEAT
An ergonomic design that’ll keep you going from day into the night.
RETRO-MODERN STYLED LED LIGHTING
LED headlight, running lights, turn signals, and Tombstone tail/stop light so you can see and be seen.
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® 107 ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running V-Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
The reinvented frame retains the classic Softail®lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT SUSPENSION
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
HIGH PERFORMANCE REAR MONO SHOCK
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
1,746 cc (107 cu in)
FUEL SYSTEM 3
Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
2-into-2 shorty dual; catalyst in muffler
SEAT HEIGHT, LADEN 7
SEAT HEIGHT, UNLADEN
RAKE (STEERING HEAD) (DEG)
TIRES, FRONT SPECIFICATION
TIRES, REAR SPECIFICATION
OIL CAPACITY (W/FILTER)
WEIGHT, AS SHIPPED
WEIGHT, IN RUNNING ORDER
ENGINE TORQUE TESTING METHOD
ENGINE TORQUE 2
ENGINE TORQUE (RPM)
LEAN ANGLE, RIGHT (DEG.)
LEAN ANGLE, LEFT (DEG.)
FUEL ECONOMY TESTING METHOD
FUEL ECONOMY 5
Chain, 34/46 ratio
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 1ST
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 2ND
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 3RD
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 4TH
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 5TH
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 6TH
WHEELS, FRONT TYPE 9
Chrome Steel Laced
WHEELS, REAR TYPE
Chrome Steel Laced
BRAKES, CALIPER TYPE
4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
LIGHTS (AS PER COUNTRY REGULATION), INDICATOR LAMPS 8
High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, auxilary lighting, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
5-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson