|Color:||105th Anniversary Copper Pearl & Vivid Black|
The blacked-out Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine set in the belly of the Road Glide® Special takes the custom touring look to a darker place. Its new Prodigy™ wheels are outfitted with optional Reflex™ Defensive Rider Systems that connect electronically with your bike to ebb and flow through any type of weather. Premium features like the roomy, stretched saddlebags and a BOOM!™ Box GTS infotainment system with H-D™ Connect give you long-touring, head-clearing comfort without sacrificing attitude.
H0052 2020 HARLEY-DAVIDSON® FLTRXS ROAD GLIDE® SPECIAL Vivid Black
Blacked-out and loaded with premium features. Fire up the thrill-inducing Milwaukee-Eight® 114 V-Twin engine and you’re in for one hell of a ride. The most displacement in standard H-D® Touring models. You get 114 cubic inches of passing and horizon-chasing power. With subscription-based cellular connectivity via H-D™ Connect Service, you can connect to your bike through your smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson® App. Check your bike’s vitals including fuel level, get tamper alerts and stolen-vehicle tracking, and more. Also new for 2020, the optional Reflex™ Defensive Rider Systems is a collection of technologies that help give you confidence and control in less-than-ideal situations. The systems utilize advanced chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology to assist you with accelerating and braking in a straight line or while in a turn.
• ABS Anti-Lock Braking System Standard
• Harley-Davidson® Security System Option Standard
• Cruise Control Option Standard
• Premium Radio Option Standard
• Under Factory Warranty Until 04/01/2022
• Color : Vivid Black
• PAUL YAFFE BAGGER NATION 1-1/4" Bagger Monkey Bar Handlebar $438
• KLOCK WERKS Pro Touring Flare™ Windshield $239
Parts total $677
Labor total $522
Total added value $1,199
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles.
KEY FEATURES WHEN NEW
There’s a wide-open world to experience out there. We’ve been building the motorcycles to help you discover it in the most epic way possible since we invented the fully dressed touring machine in the 1960’s. Entire continents; and all the mountain ranges, canyons, glaciers, small towns, deserts, cities, roadside attractions, adventures, and stories they contain; are yours for the taking in the saddle of a Harley-Davidson® Touring machine. no one builds them better.
Weight, As Shipped
Seat Height, Unladen
FEATURES WHEN NEW
Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
The most displacement in standard H-D® Touring models. You get 114 cubic inches of passing and horizon-chasing power.
H-D™ Connect Service
With subscription-based cellular connectivity, you can connect to your bike through your smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson® App. Check your bike’s vitals including fuel level, get tamper alerts and stolen-vehicle tracking, and more.
Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with Standard ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
BOOM!™ Box GTS Infotainment System
An evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider’s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
Blacked-out from the front forks to the tips of the exhaust for an aggressive, modern look.
Blacked-Out Prodigy Wheels
Black, glossy 19-inch front and 18-inch rear aluminum wheels so you can roll in with style and attitude.
A sleek look on the outside and roomy on the inside with more than enough space to stash your riding essentials. The lids open with a single touch of one hand.
High-performing front and rear suspension with easily adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
• Engine1 Milwaukee-Eight™ 114
• Bore 4.016 in.
• Stroke 4.5 in.
• Displacement 1,868 cc (114 cu in)
• Compression Ratio 10.5:1
• Fuel System3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
• Exhaust Black, 2-1-2 dual exhaust
• Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
• Engine Torque2 167 Nm
• Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
• Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 32
• Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 31
• Fuel Economy Testing Method Estimated City/Hwy
• Fuel Economy5 45 mpg
• Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
• Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
• Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
• Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
• Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4
• Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
• Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
• Wheels, Front Type9 Gloss Black Prodigy
• Wheels, Rear Type Gloss Black Prodigy
• Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
• Length 95.7 in.
• Seat Height, Unladen7 695 mm
• Ground Clearance 5.1 in.
• Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
• Trail 6.8 in.
• Wheelbase 64 in.
• Tires, Front Specification 130/60B19 61H
• Tires, Rear Specification 180/55B18 80H
• Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
• Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5.2 qt.
• Weight, As Shipped 818 lb.
• Weight, In Running Order 853 lb.
• Luggage Capacity -Volume 2.7 cu ft
• Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps8 High beam, running lights, directional lights, low oil pressure, neutral, engine diagnostics, battery, cruise control, speakers, accessory, security system, gear indication, low fuel warning, ABS, miles to empty display, fog/aux lamp indicator
• Gauges Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
• Infotainment system Boom!™ Box GTS
• Type Full Color TFT
• Watts Per Channel 25
• Speakers 2
• Speaker Size 6.5 inch BOOM standard
• Headset Specifications (if equipped) 16-64 ohms
• AM Standard
• FM Standard
• Weather Band (WB) Standard
• SD Card, Flash Drive and MP3 – via USB Connection Supported
• SiriusXM Presets 20 – P&A Upgrade
• Languages English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal/Brazil), Russian, Czech, Polish, Dutch, Turkish, Japanese
• Hands-free Mobile Phone – via Bluetooth standard
• Voice Recognition Languages: Phone functions only English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal/Brazil), Russian, Czech, Polish, Dutch, Turkish, Japanese
• Voice Recognition Languages: Tuner/Media/Navigation English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal/Brazil), Russian, Czech, Polish, Dutch, Turkish, Japanese
• Vehicle Information Screen (Air temperature, oil pressure and EITMS) Standard
• Text-to-Speech (TTS) Languages English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal/Brazil), Russian, Czech, Polish, Dutch, Turkish, Japanese
• USB USB/MTP/iPod/iPhone
• Bluetooth Phone/Media Supported
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson