P16594A 2021 HARLEY-DAVIDSON® FLHXS STREET GLIDE® SPECIAL Vivid Black
ESTIMATED CITY/HWY Fuel Economy 43 mpg
A factory-custom bagger with highway-shredding power offered with new two-tone paint options, and with a choice of a blacked-out or bright chrome styling treatments, giving the customer a choice of a look that’s dark and sinister, or brilliant and more traditional. All Special models are now equipped with the high-performance Ventilator air cleaner with a washable filter element, and a new low-profile engine guard, the Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-Twin engine and Prodigy wheels. The original hot rod bagger rolls behind the classic Harley-Davidson batwing fairing. Authoritative power meets long-haul comfort and custom style. Bright white Daymaker LED headlamp pushes out an impressive punch that lights up the road and makes the motorcycle more conspicuous in daytime.
The original hot rod bagger rolls behind the classic Harley-Davidson batwing fairing. Authoritative power meets long-haul comfort and custom style.
Touring – Go the distance and discover the wide-open world in the most epic way possible
• Security System Standard
• Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) Option Standard
• Cruise Control Option Standard
• Premium Radio Option Standard
• VG Has Se 41000008C Tuner Cartridge In Office
• Under Factory Warranty Until 10/23/2023
• Color : Vivid Black
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner $368
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Luggage Rack LED Light Kit $74
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Screamin' Eagle Milwaukee-Eight Stage II - Torque Kit $524
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Willie G Skull Footpegs $90
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Rear Signature LED Turn Signal Inserts $118
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Front Signature LED Turn Signal Inserts $124
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Air Wing H-D Detachable Two-Up Luggage Rack $271
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Street Glide Stitch Passenger Backrest Pad $118
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Detachables Sissy Bar Upright $213
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® 4-Point Docking Hardware Kit $175
• Provides docking points to allow installation of H-D® Detachables™ Sissy Bar, Solo Luggage Rack, 2-Up Luggage Rack, Solo Tour-Pak® Rack or 2-Up Tour-Pak® Rack
• VANCE & HINES Eliminator 400 Slip-On Mufflers $599
• VANCE & HINES Dresser Duals Header System $789
Parts total $3,463
Labor total $2,411
Total added value $5,874
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles
KEY FEATURES WHEN NEW
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
Milwaukee-Eight® 114 V-Twin engine and Prodigy™ wheels
Never before offered two-tone paint schemes
Bright white Daymaker® LED headlamp
Upright riding position
Fork mounted fairing
New Features for 2021
• Low Profile Engine Guard: Designed to emphasize the slammed, low lines of the Street Glide Special model, this 1.25-inch diameter engine guard mounts 11 inches lower than the standard Touring engine guard and features a slightly forward sweep that provides plenty of room around the brake and shift levers.
• LED Headlamp: The Street Glide Special model is now equipped with a Daymaker LED headlamp, replacing the previous dual-halogen headlamp. The Daymaker LED headlamp pushes out an impressive punch with a bright-white beam that lights up the road and makes the motorcycle more conspicuous in daytime.
• Console: A new low-profile center console tops a new 6-gallon fuel tank with a side fuel fill, to further lower the motorcycle profile and distinguish the Street Glide Special from standard Touring models.
• Tank Medallion: A new tank medallion is based on the Bar & Shield logo.
KEY FEATURES WHEN NEW
• Batwing Fairing with a splitstream vent to reduce head buffeting, and a low-profile sport windshield.
• Stretched locking saddlebags extend below the mufflers to lower the motorcycle profile. One-Touch latches are easy to open with one hand.
• One-piece, two-up seat shaped for long-range rider comfort.
• Exclusive Special details: Color-matched inner fairing, fascia panels between the saddlebags and rear fenders, and a low-profile front fender.
• Low-profile license plate holder and combination stop/tail/turn rear lighting.
• Boom! Box GTS infotainment system with color touch screen, advanced navigation, hand and voice commands (when paired with compatible headset), and two-speaker audio.Android Auto™ application compatibility is new a feature of the Boom!™ Box GTS system, which also supports Apple CarPlay software compatibility. With a wired connection to a compatible smartphone the rider may access media, streaming services, communication and navigation on the road while minimizing distractions. (Apple CarPlay functionality requires use with optional Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor Accessories headsets). Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay are not available in all countries and regions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS WHEN NEW
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® 114 ENGINE
The most displacement in standard H-D® Touring models. You get 114 cubic inches of passing and horizon-chasing power.
REFLEX™ LINKED BREMBO® BRAKES WITH STANDARD ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
BOOM!™ BOX GTS INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM
An evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider’s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
GLOSS BLACK PRODIGY WHEELS
Black, glossy 19” inch front and 18” rear aluminum wheels so you can roll in with style and attitude.
Designed to accentuate the long and low profile for an iconic, custom look.
Blacked-out front forks, handlebars, tank console and exhaust for an aggressive, modern look.
High-performing front and rear suspension with easily adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
There’s a wide-open world to experience out there. We’ve been building the motorcycles to help you discover it in the most epic way possible since we invented the fully dressed touring machine in the 1960’s. Entire continents; and all the mountain ranges, canyons, glaciers, small towns, deserts, cities, roadside attractions, adventures, and stories they contain; are yours for the taking in the saddle of a Harley-Davidson Touring machine. No one builds them better.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
Length 95.5 in. (2,425 mm)
Overall Width 37.8 in. (960 mm)
Overall Height 52.6 in. (1,335 mm)
Seat Height, Laden 26.1 in. (664 mm) 2
Seat Height, Unladen 27.2 in. (690 mm)
Ground Clearance 4.9 in. (125 mm)
Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
Fork Angle (deg) 29.25
Trail 6.8 in. (173 mm)
Wheelbase 64 in. (1,625 mm)
Tires, Type Dunlop® Harley-Davidson Series, bias blackwall front and rear
Tires, Front Model D408F
Tires, Front Specification 130/60B19 61H
Tires, Rear Model D407T
Tires, Rear Specification 180/55B18 80H
Fuel Capacity 6 gal. (22.7 l)
Reserve Fuel Capacity, Fuel Injection (warning light) 1 gal. (3.8 l)
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5.2 qt. (4.9 l)
Transmission Capacity 1 qt. (.95 l)
Primary Chain Case Capacity 1.1 qts. (1 l)
Coolant Capacity N/A
Weight, As Shipped 792 lb. (359 kg)
Weight, In Running Order 827 lb. (375 kg)
Gross Vehicle Weight Rating 1,360 lb. (617 kg)
Gross Axle Weight Rating, Front 500 lb. (227 kg)
Gross Axle Weight Rating, Rear 927 lb. (420 kg)
Luggage Capacity -Volume 2.5 cu ft (0.071 m3)
Engine Milwaukee-Eight™ 114
Valves Pushrod-operated, overhead valves with hydraulic, self-adjusting lifters; four valves per cylinder
Bore 4.016 in. (102 mm)
Stroke 4.5 in. (114 mm)
Displacement 114 cu in (1,868 cc)
Compression Ratio 10.5:1
Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) 3
Air Cleaner Paper, washable
Exhaust 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
Lubrication System Pressurized, dry-sump with oil cooler
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Final Drive Belt, 32/68 ratio
Clutch Mechanically actuated 10 plate wet, Assist and Slip
Transmission 6-Speed Cruise Drive®
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
Frame Mild steel; tubular frame; two-piece stamped and welded backbone; cast and forged junctions; twin downtubes; bolt-on rear frame with forged fender supports; MIG welded.
Swingarm Mild steel; two-piece drawn and welded section; forged junctions; MIG welded.
Front Fork 49mm Dual Bending Valve
Rear Shocks Premium Low Hand-Adjustable Rear Suspension
Wheels, Front Type Gloss Black Prodigy 4
Wheels, Front Width 3.5 in. (89 mm)
Wheels, Front Height 19 in. (483 mm)
Wheels, Rear Type Gloss Black Prodigy 4
Wheels, Rear Width 5 in. (127 mm)
Wheels, Rear Height 18 in. (457 mm)
Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
Brakes, Rotor Type Dual floating rotors (front), fixed rotor (rear)
Brakes, Front Diameter 11.8 in. (300 mm)
Brakes, Front Thickness 0.2 in. (5.1 mm)
Brakes, Front is dual Yes
Brakes, Rear Diameter 11.8 in. (300 mm)
Brakes, Rear Thickness 0.28 in. (7.1 mm)
Brakes, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Standard
Suspension Travel, Front 4.6 in. (117 mm)
Suspension Travel, Rear 2.15 in. (54.6 mm)
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 118 ft-lb (160 Nm) 5
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
Lean Angle Testing Method J1168
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 32
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 31
Fuel Economy Testing Method Estimated City/Hwy
Fuel Economy 43 mpg (5.5 l/100 km) 6
Battery Sealed, maintenance-free, 12V, 28-amp/hour, 405 cca (per Battery Council International Rating)
Charging Three-phase, 48-amp system (600W @ 13V, 2000 rpm, 625W max power @ 13V)
Starting 1.6 kW electric with solenoid shift starter motor engagement
Lights (as per country regulation), Headlamp LED 34-watt, 915 lumen low beam, 37-watt, 915 lumen high beam
Lights (as per country regulation), Tail/Stop 8W/28W
Lights (as per country regulation), Front Signal Lights 8W/28W
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, running lights, directional lights, low oil pressure, neutral, engine diagnostics, battery, cruise control, accessory, security system, gear indication, low fuel warning, ABS, miles to empty display, fog/aux lamp indicator 7
Lights, Rear Turn Signals 8W/28W
Gauges Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
Auxiliary Lamps N/A
Electric Power Outlet Electric power accessory port in fairing
GPS System Boom!™ Box 6.5GT audio system with GPS and touchscreen
Reverse Gear N/A
Service Interval First 1,000 miles (1,600 km), every 5,000 miles (8,000 km) thereafter 9
1 Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation. Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (VRSC™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.
2 Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
3 Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
4 Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
5 Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
6 The combined fuel economy numbers were derived using a combination of estimated city and highway values. Fuel economy estimates are derived from US EPA exhaust emission certification data on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family under ideal laboratory conditions. Your actual fuel economy will vary depending on your personal riding habits, road and driving conditions, vehicle condition and maintenance, tire pressure, vehicle configuration (parts and accessories), and vehicle loading (cargo, rider and passenger weight). Break-in mileage may vary.
7 North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
8 See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
9 Inspections of certain systems and components are required at 2,500 mile (4,000 km) intervals. See Owner’s Manual for full details.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson