You can see it coming from a mile away. Big and dramatic like a locomotive rolling through a train yard at midnight. Blacked-out from its headlight nacelle front forks and new Talon wheels to its powerful Milwaukee-Eight™ engine, headers and exhaust. With new mini-ape handlebars that pull you up and forward for an upright stance that commands attention. Stripped-down styling. And stretched saddlebags for a slammed profile that’s right here, right now. When you take to the road on the Road King® Special, you don’t just rule the road. You own it.
Swapping chrome for black and powered by the muscular Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine, the Road King Special motorcycle pushes Harley-Davidson’s touring line in a dramatic new styling direction, expressing a contemporary perspective on the classic Road King model.
If you want to know what ruling the road truly feels like, reach for the mini-ape handlebars on the ROAD KING® Special motorcycle and send some fuel to its Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine.
Harley-Davidson Touring Story – Long haul comfort. No restraints.
Harley-Davidson® Touring models feature long haul comfort combined with power that will unleash your soul. Spanning decades of heritage and nostalgia, Touring bikes began their lineage in 1936 when the Motor Company introduced a new engine design nicknamed the Knucklehead. From that heritage grew the powerful Milwaukee Eight® engine with more power, comfort, and handling to go the distance, making piling up the miles rewarding and comfortable for both rider and passenger.
Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with Standard ABS Standard
Harley-Davidson® Factory Security System Standard
Color : Vivid Black
Parts total $1,191
Labor total $261
Total added value $1,452
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles.
KEY FEATURES WHEN NEW
NEW FOR 2018
FEATURES AND BENEFITS WHEN NEW
BLACKED-OUT, STRIPPED-DOWN BARE MUSCLE
9-inch tall, 1.25-inch wide mini-ape handlebars so you can sit taller, feel more assertive, and ride more aggressively.
Milwaukee-Eight® V-Twin Engine
A powerful, cool-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
Blacked-Out Custom Styling
This machine is end-to-end blacked-out, stripped-down bare muscle from the aggressive turbine wheels to the tapered mufflers.
A sleek look on the outside and roomy on the inside with more than enough space to stash your riding essentials. The lids open with a single touch of a hand.
Custom Black Turbine Wheels
19-inch of head-turning style in the front, 18-inch in the rear. Powerful blades extending all the way to the rim create an eye-catching impact.
Black Headlight Nacelle with Matching Trim Ring
Big and commanding, boasting a darkness-defying headlight that ensures you’ll have no trouble seeing everything out there that needs to be seen.
High-performing front and rear suspension with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with Standard ABS
The front and rear brakes are electronically linked to apply exactly the right amount of brake to each tyre no matter the road condition. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson