P16509 2020 HARLEY-DAVIDSON® FXBB STREET BOB® River Rock Gray W/Pinstripe
ESTIMATED CITY/HWY Fuel Economy 47 mpg
Blacked out surfaces, spoked wheels, hidden digital instrumentation, forward controls, and chopped fenders are all featured on the Street Bob®. The 107-cubic inch Milwaukee-Eight® engine gives riders all the power needed to put the world in their mirrors in a hurry.
The Street Bob® motorcycle gives you the two-fists-in-the-wind riding experience stripped down to the bare essence.
• Security System Option Standard
• Color : River Rock Gray W/Pinstripe
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Passenger Pillion Street Bob Styling $185
• HARLEY-DAVIDSON® Passenger Footpeg Support Kit $107
• BASSANI XHAUST Road Rage 2:1 Softail Exhaust $967
Parts total $1,259
Labor total $462
Total added value $1,721
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles
KEY FEATURES WHEN NEW
Weight, As Shipped
Seat Height, Laden
Stripped-Down Raw Bobber Style
Features mini-ape handlebars, spoked wheels, hidden digital instrumentation, and chopped fenders.
The frame retains the classic Softail® lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you’ve felt before.
Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine
A powerful, smooth-running Big-Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
Minimalist, Modern Technology
You get digital instrumentation, keyless ignition, a USB charging port, and Signature LED forward lighting.
High Performance Front Suspension
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
High Performance Rear Mono Shock
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
• Engine1 Milwaukee-Eight® 107
• Bore 3.937 in.
• Stroke 4.374 in.
• Displacement 107 cu in
• Compression Ratio 10.0:1
• Fuel System3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
• Exhaust 2-into-2 offset shotgun
• Length 91.3 in.
• Seat Height, Laden7 25.8 in.
• Ground Clearance 4.9 in.
• Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
• Trail 6.2 in.
• Wheelbase 64.2 in.
• Tires, Front Specification 100/90B19,57H,BW
• Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16,77H,BW
• Fuel Capacity 3.5 gal.
• Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
• Weight, As Shipped 630 lb.
• Weight, In Running Order 655 lb.
• Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
• Engine Torque2 110 ft-lb
• Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
• Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 28.5
• Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28.5
• Fuel Economy Testing Method Estimated City/Hwy
• Fuel Economy5 47 mpg
• Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
• Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
• Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
• Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
• Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
• Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
• Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
• Wheels, Front Type9 Gloss Black, Steel Laced
• Wheels, Rear Type Gloss Black, Steel Laced
• Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
• Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps8 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (if equipped), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
• Gauges 2.14 inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson