|Color:||Bonneville Salt Pearl|
There’s a reason the word “custom” is in the name of the Sportster® 1200 Custom model. It’s the bike for those who put a premium on making a personal statement. Now the attitude gets pushed to a new black-and-chrome edge. The 1200 Evolution® V-Twin engine features black rockers, a new black chrome oval air cleaner cover, and a black-and-chrome timer cover. Set against all that: a chrome shorty dual exhaust. There are blacked-out and chrome details everywhere. And new bold, fast graphics with a racing stripe on the tank. We’ve taken it a long way. Now it’s your turn to take it even farther.
Harley-Davidson® Factory Security System
ABS Anti-Lock Braking System
Parts total $1,190
Total added value $1,190
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS WHEN NEW
1200 cc Air-Cooled Evolution® Engine
An iconic V-Twin engine that is renowned for its massive low-end torque and soul-satisfying sound. Lightweight aluminum heads and cylinders improve air-cooling efficiency, which means reliability that will last for years.
883cc Air-Cooled Evolution Engine
Closed Loop Exhaust System
It delivers heart-pounding performance and a soul-satisfying rumble, and is designed to meet future worldwide emissions standards.
Low Seat Height
Blacked-Out and Chrome Details
The 1200 Evolution® V-Twin engine features black rockers, a new black chrome oval air cleaner cover, and a black-and-chrome timer cover. Set against all that: a chrome shorty dual exhaust.
Emulsion Rear Shock with Screw Adjuster
Features bold, fast graphics with a racing stripe on the fuel tank.
Foundation Brake System
Black Laced Steel Wheels
When it comes to custom, standout wheels are a must. The sleek black laced steel wheels, for a raw, classic look wherever you roll. Custom style for a custom ride.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
NEW IN 2018
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson