There’s a pride that comes from riding the original, and when it comes to the stripped-down hot-rod look, that would be the Harley-Davidson® Street Glide® motorcycle. Its style is often copied but has never been equaled. The Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine backs up the look with massive torque. The ride is unmatched as well, thanks to the fully adjustable rear suspension and responsive front suspension and Reflex™ linked Brembo® brakes. You also get a BOOM!™ Box 6.5 radio that puts out 25 watts per channel.
A blacked-out Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine sits at the heart of dark finishes that flow from headlight to exhaust. A new 19-inch Talon front wheel and 18-inch rear wheel. Stretched saddlebags that accentuate the long, low profile of the bike. Blacked-out front forks, handlebars, tank console and exhaust for an aggressive, modern look. And a premium audio system featuring Stage I BOOM!™ speakers.
Want top-end touring technology, infotainment, and unruly stripped-down bagger style? We vote yes.
Harley-Davidson Touring Story – Long haul comfort. No restraints.
Harley-Davidson® Touring models feature long-haul comfort combined with power that will unleash your soul. Spanning decades of heritage and nostalgia, Touring bikes began their lineage in 1936 when the Motor Company introduced a new engine design nicknamed the Knucklehead. From that heritage grew the powerful Milwaukee Eight® engine with more power, comfort, and handling to go the distance, making piling up the miles rewarding and comfortable for both rider and passenger.
Reflex™ Linked Brakes with ABS and Security system are standard equipment
Harley-Davidson® Factory Security System
BOOM!™ Box 6.5 radio
Parts total $193
Labor total $118
Total added value $311
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles.
KEY FEATURES WHEN NEW
NEW IN 2018
FEATURES AND BENEFITS WHEN NEW
GET ON AND SET THE PACE
Blacked-out Milwaukee-Eight® V-Twin Engine
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
New 19-inch Talon Front Wheel and 18-inch Rear Wheel
Cast aluminium Talon wheels featuring spokes that extend all the way to the edge of the rim, creating the illusion of a larger wheel diameter.
Designed to accentuate the long and low profile for an iconic, custom look.
Blacked-out front forks, handlebars, tank console and exhaust for an aggressive, modern look.
Premium BOOM!™ Box 6.5 Infotainment System
A stylish 6.5-inch full-color touch screen display with hands-free mobile phone, media, and navigation. Delivers powerful, pure sound and dynamic full-range audio.
High-performing front and rear suspension with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson