Easy riding is where the Superlow® model puts miles between itself and all the rest. It starts with the low seat and low centre of gravity that gives it its name. It puts you close to the road and gives you a well-balanced stance for confidence in the saddle. The handling is easy, and you have the comfort to go all day. Just dial in the adjustable suspension, unleash the torque of the 883 Evolution® engine, and let the miles roll by.
Parts total $624
Labor total $332
Total added value $956
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles.
FEATURES WHEN NEW
COMFORTABLE COCKPIT The low bucket seat, longer travel rear suspension, and easy-grip handlebars creates a comfortable riding position for a wide range of riders. It’s ergonomically sound and helps build confidence in all aspects of your journey—from lifting it off its side stand to handling and turning.
883CC AIR-COOLED EVOLUTION® ENGINE
Authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through, dripping with power. The rubber-mounted 883cc Evolution® engine runs hard and rides smooth for thousands of miles so you can just worry about taking in the freedom of boulevards and back streets.
LOW SEAT HEIGHT
The low, ergonomic seat provides the ultimate in handling confidence. The combination of a 25.5-inch seat height plus a narrow frame makes it easy to maneuver your ride through turns and down straights at varying speeds.
EMULSION REAR SHOCK WITH SCREW ADJUSTER
Features an Emulsion rear shock with a screw pre-load adjuster that soaks up every bump the street throws your way, and easily adjusts to fit your riding style.
FOUNDATION BRAKE SYSTEM
An innovative, high-performing system that gives riders more confidence on the road and more power and predictability when you squeeze the brakes.
ENHANCED LOW SPEED MANEUVERABILITY
With an 18-inch wheel up front and a 17-inch wheel backing it up at the tail end, the light-weight wheels and radial tires make handling at low speeds a cinch.
883 cc (53.9 cu in)
FUEL SYSTEM 3
Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Chrome, staggered, shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
SEAT HEIGHT, LADEN 7
SEAT HEIGHT, UNLADEN
RAKE (STEERING HEAD) (DEG)
TIRES, FRONT SPECIFICATION
120/70 ZR-18 59W
TIRES, REAR SPECIFICATION
150/60 ZR-17 66W
OIL CAPACITY (W/FILTER)
WEIGHT, AS SHIPPED
WEIGHT, IN RUNNING ORDER
ENGINE TORQUE TESTING METHOD
ENGINE TORQUE 2
ENGINE TORQUE (RPM)
LEAN ANGLE, RIGHT (DEG.)
LEAN ANGLE, LEFT (DEG.)
FUEL ECONOMY TESTING METHOD
FUEL ECONOMY 5
Chain, 34/57 ratio
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 1ST
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 2ND
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 3RD
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 4TH
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 5TH
WHEELS, FRONT TYPE 9
Black, Split 5-Spoke with Machined Rim
WHEELS, REAR TYPE
Black, Split 5-Spoke with Machined Rim
BRAKES, CALIPER TYPE
Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear
LIGHTS (AS PER COUNTRY REGULATION), INDICATOR LAMPS 8
High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (if equipped), ABS (if equipped)
Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson