The Fat Bob® is all Harley-Davidson, but at the same time, it’s unlike any Harley® motorcycle that ever existed before. From the modern, aggressive look of its 2-1-2 upswept exhaust and tarmac-devouring fat tires to the massive torque of the Milwaukee-Eight® engine to the ride of the Softail® frame, inverted front forks and easily adjustable rear suspension, it’s built to shake up the status quo. This is for the rider that wants to break new ground at a high rate of speed.
ABS Anti-Lock Braking System Standard
Harley-Davidson® Factory Security System Standard
Under Factory Warranty until 04/19/2021
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles.
FEATURES MAY INCLUDE WHEN NEW:
BREAK NEW GROUND AT A HIGH RATE OF SPEED
Inverted front forks deliver precise handling.
DUAL DISC FRONT BRAKES
The Milwaukee-Eight® engine is not short on power. And these high-performance dual disc brakes help you keep that power in check when you need to.
Big performance-inspired, upswept exhaust with a custom contrast finish.
CAST WHEELS WITH FAT TIRES
Bold aluminum wheels with fat, aggressive tires that give you asphalt-eating traction.
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® BIG TWIN ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. 114 engine displacement.
A bold headlight design that gives you great visibility at night and during the day makes sure all eyes are focused on you.
RACE-STYLE FORK TECHNOLOGY
Inverted race-style front fork design, with single-cartridge technology that improves response to steering input and braking and handling performance.
SPECIFICATION’S WHEN NEW
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson