Devour endless miles with some room for gear. Or strip it down and carve city streets. The all-new Sport Glide™ is locked and loaded for whatever, whenever. You’ll be riding on the most advanced frame we’ve ever offered — the completely redesigned Softail® Inverted front forks and a fully adjustable, monoshock rear suspension let you dial-in the perfect combination of performance and comfort. And the rigid-mounted, counterbalanced Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine delivers piles of white-knuckle power the way only a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle can.
So strip it down or load it up. Either way, the all-new Sport Glide™ is ready to take you on the ride of a lifetime
Security System Option Standard
ABS Option Standard
Cruise Control Option Standard
Under Factory Warranty until 05/03/2021
Parts total $926
Labor total $452
Total added value $1,358
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles.
KEY FEATURES WHEN NEW
Weight, As Shipped
Seat Height, Laden
FEATURES AND BENEFITS WHEN NEW
Milwaukee-Eight 107 Engine on a 2019 Sport Glide motorcycle
Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine
Enough power and torque to go almost anywhere quickly. Rigid mounting and internal counterbalancing allows for a smooth ride without giving up the Harley feel that riders know and love.
Inverted front forks and a rear mono-shock with external preload adjustment give you the ability to customize your handling profile for any situation, including extra cargo and/or passengers.
The Sport Glide® motorcycle rides on the reinvented Softail® frame which makes for a lightweight, nimble ride you have to feel to believe.
Headlight on a 2019 Sport Glide motorcycle
The quick detach front mini-fairing allows for an attitude change on the fly. Put it on for more comfort on a long ride, or remove it for the stripped-down cruiser style. It’ll take the wind off the rider’s chest while allowing the air in your face.
Hard saddle bag on a 2019 Sport Glide Motorcycle
Blacked Out Custom Look
A blacked-out Milwaukee-Eight® engine, aggressive black machine highlighted “Mantis” cast aluminum wheels, and black mufflers give the Sport Glide® a stealthy style.
2019 Harley-Davidson Sport Glide Motorcycle Modern Technologies
You get lots of modern features, including a LED forward-lighting system, USB port and a keyless ignition.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson