|Color:||Wicked Red / Twisted Cherry|
Times have never been better for the riders who put on the most miles. Get behind the frame-mounted shark-nose fairing, 13.5-inch windscreen and dual Daymaker™ Reflector LED headlamps on the Road Glide® Ultra model, and you’ll know why. You’ve got a Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight® 107 (1750cc) engine, responsive front and rear suspension, powerful Reflex™ linked Brembo® brakes with ABS, a top-of-the-line 6.5-inch Touchscreen Infotainment System with integrated GPS, a BOOM!™ Box 6.5GT Audio system and a premium Tour‑Pak® luggage carrier with a luggage rack for extra travel essentials. It’s all there so you can go bigger.
The frame-mounted shark-nose fairing, 13.5-inch windscreen and dual Daymaker™ Reflector LED headlamps give the Road Glide® Ultra model its distinctive appearance. Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine power is matched by responsive front and rear suspension, powerful Reflex™ linked Brembo® brakes with ABS. A top-of-the-line 6.5-inch Touchscreen Infotainment System with integrated GPS, a BOOM!™ Box 6.5GT Audio system and a premium Tour‑Pak® luggage carrier with a luggage rack for extra travel essentials all come as standard.
Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with Standard ABS
Extended Service Plans Available on 15-calendar-year-old and newer motorcycles with fewer than 60K miles.
KEY FEATURES WHEN NEW
The ultimate mile-eater for the rider who knows nothing’s out of bounds.
Harley-Davidson Touring Story – Long haul comfort. No restraints.
Harley-Davidson® Touring models feature long haul comfort combined with power that will unleash your soul. Spanning decades of heritage and nostalgia, Touring bikes began their lineage in 1936 when the Motor Company introduced a new engine design nicknamed the Knucklehead. From that heritage grew the powerful Milwaukee Eight® engine with more power, comfort, and handling to go the distance, making piling up the miles rewarding and comfortable for both rider and passenger.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS WHEN NEW
IT’S ALL THERE SO YOU CAN GO BIGGER
Frame-Mounted Shark Nose Fairing
A distinctive, menacing, mile-hungry design that cuts through the wind like no other fairing in the world.
A thirteen and a half inch custom style windscreen that sits between you and the world’s flying insect population.
Dual Daymaker™ Reflector LED Headlamps
Darkness-defying headlight that ensures you’ll have no trouble seeing everything out there that needs to be seen.
Milwaukee-Eight® V-Twin Engine
A powerful, cool-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
High-performing front and rear suspension with easily adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with Standard ABS
The front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tire no matter the road condition. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
Premium BOOM!™ Box 6.5 Infotainment System
A stylish 6.5-inch full-color touch screen display with voice activation for hands-free mobile phone, media, and navigation. Delivers powerful, pure sound and dynamic full-range audio.
Premium Tour-Pak® Luggage Carrier
A sleek yet spacious Tour-Pak luggage carrier with luggage rack that can easily house both rider and passenger helmets along with extra travel essentials.
SPECIFICATIONS WHEN NEW
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
The paragraph descriptions for the pre-owned bikes are generic, what the factory used when the bikes were new so they might not be precise. The bike may have been modified. Take them with a grain of salt. Same with the specifications, those are stating how the bike was spec’d stock, when new, not necessarily as it is at this very moment. Our salespeople will be glad to answer any detailed questions should anything in the generic descriptions be confusing. Also, there are over 30,000 prices and loads of specifications on this website, we do not warrant that is entirely error free. Thanks, - Barnett Harley-Davidson