2007 KAWASAKI KL650A7F KLR 650 Aztec Red Paint. The KLR650 is one of those rare motorcycles with the ability to play just about any role its rider chooses. The KLR’s roomy ergonomics, bump swallowing suspension, large fuel capacity and efficient engine provide riders with amazing range and the versatility to travel far beyond city streets or highways.
651cc Four-stroke Single
– A compact, smooth, reliable and proven design
– Special tuning to improve low- and mid-range power
– Light, silent cam chain reduces engine noise
– Oil-level window permits easy and accurate inspection
– Maintains consistent engine temperatures for long engine life and sustained power during hard use
– Allows tighter engine clearances for quieter running
– Automatic fan keeps things cool in all conditions
– Includes a temperature gauge
Four-valve Cylinder Head
– Better breathing for more power at all rpm
– Compact combustion chamber for increased compression ratio without detonation
– Provides maximum valve area for optimum flow
– Boosts low-end torque
Double Engine Balancer
– Engine runs smoothly from idle to redline for rider comfort and less fatigue on long rides
Capacitor Discharge Ignition with Electric Advance
– More precisely controls timing no matter how fast the rpm changes
– Fewer moving parts for long, trouble-free life
– Designed to handle the engine’s unique power characteristics
– The engine’s broad torque curve only requires five speeds for off-road and relaxed highway cruising
– O-ring drive chain reduces maintenance and increases chain service life
– Convenient location makes starting and warm-up easier
– Designed to provide a good compromise between the requirements of on- and off-road riding
– Air-adjustable front forks
– High-mounted front fender for any adventure-touring situation
Semi-double Cradle Frame
– Made of high-tech, round-section, high-tensile steel
– Protects engine from rocks and trail debris when the going gets tough
Detachable Rear Subframe
– Simplifies maintenance by providing better access to the rear shock, airbox and carburetor
– Large rear cargo rack included
UNI-TRAK® Rear Suspension
– Lowers the center of gravity for better handling
– Progressive rate provides a smoother, more controlled ride
– Features a five-way preload shock absorber with four-way rebound damping
Front and Rear Disc Brakes
– Powerful and controllable disc brakes produce quick, smooth stops
– Easy and convenient starting
Lighting and USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
– Street-legal lighting with turn indicators
– U.S. Forest Service-approved spark arrestor
Large 6.1-gallon Fuel Tank
– Significant capacity permits adventure touring
– Mini fairing, windshield and handlebar guards enhance rider comfort
– Temperature gauge, tachometer and trip meter keeps rider informed
– Rear taillight parking light
Engine: Four-stroke, DOHC, four-valve single
Bore x stroke: 100.0 x 83.0mm
Compression ratio: 9.5:1
Carburetion: Keihin CVK40
Ignition: Electronic CDI
Final drive: Chain
Frame: Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel
Rake / trail: 28 degrees / 4.4 in.
Front suspension / wheel travel: 38mm leading axle, air-adjustable preload / 9.1 in.
Rear suspension / wheel travel: UNI-TRAK® single-shock system with 5-way preload and 4-way rebound damping / 9.1 in.
Front tire: 90/90×21
Rear tire: 130/80×17
Front brake / rear brake: Hydraulic disc / Disc
Overall length: 86.8 in.
Overall width: 37.0 in.
Overall height: 53.0 in.
Ground clearance: 9.4 in.
Seat height: 35.0 in.
Dry weight: 337 lbs.
Fuel capacity: 6.1 gal.
Wheelbase: 58.9 in.
Color Aztec Red