2015 FLSTC103 HERITAGE SOFTAIL CLASSIC Black Magic Paint. 103 cubic inch dual-counterbalanced Twin Cam Motor, 6-Speed Cruse Drive Transmission and ABS Brakes. With its smooth performance, comfortable riding position, low seat height, ample luggage space, wind protection and passenger accommodations, the Heritage Softail® Classic is a true custom-touring bike. The quick-release windshield allows for quick conversion to custom cruising. Few bikes capture the spirit of the original dressers more authentically than this beautiful motorcycle. 1940s-style leather saddlebags with quick-detach buckles, full FL front fender, chrome laced wheels and hub cover all pay homage to the past, while the counter-balanced Twin Cam 103B™ engine, hidden rear suspension and Anti-lock Braking System all reside at the forefront of modern technology.
Total parts $1834
Total labor $783
Total added value $2117
6-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission
Horseshoe oil tank
Five-gallon fuel tank
Standard Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
• Rigid-mounted, counter-balanced Twin Cam 103B™ V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
• Tubeless Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced wheel option
• Fuel tank sender for accurate fuel-level readings
• Black powder-coated powertrain with chrome covers
• Chrome exhaust with Vance & Hines Softail Duals
• Chrome, Steel Laced wheels with chrome hub covers
• 150 mm rear tire
• Chrome nostalgic seven-inch ball headlamp
• Chrome directional light bar and passing lamps
• Chrome oil tank
• Chrome nostalgic “cats-eye” tank console with a retro speedometer face
• Two-tone leather tank panel with matching sissy-bar backrest trim
• Ergonomic stainless steel, classic touring handlebar
• Half-round footboards and oval brake pedal pad
• Two-piece, two-up Softail® seat with removable pillion
• Studded, nostalgic leather saddlebags with hidden quick-detach buckles
• Detachable king-size clear windshield
• Full-coverage front and rear fenders with chrome accents
Engine 1 Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™
Bore 3.87 in.
Stroke 4.374 in.
Displacement 103.1 cu in
Compression Ratio 9.6:1
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
Exhaust Chrome, staggered shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
Wheels, Optional Style Type 9 Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced
Wheels, Front Type 9 Steel Laced
Wheels, Rear Type Steel Laced
Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston front and 2-piston rear
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 95.2 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 24.4
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 25.9
Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 5 42 mpg
Length 94.7 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 25.5 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 7 27.2 in.
Ground Clearance 5.2 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 31
Trail 5.8 in.
Wheelbase 64.4 in.
Tires, Front Specification MT90B16 72H
Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 71H
Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.5 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 730 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 761 lb.
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, front fender running lights, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
Gauges Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light.