2015 FLHXSE CVO STREET GLIDE SPECIAL Starfire Black/Gold Dust Flames With Pinstripe. Screamin’ Eagle Twin-Cooled™ High Output Twin Cam 110™ Granite powder-coated powertrain with 6-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission and Hydraulic Assist & Slip clutch. The Street Glide® motorcycle. This is the hot rod bagger decked out fender to fender with premium sound, infotainment, custom details and mind-blowing paint. Offered for the first time in a Street Glide, the Screamin’ Eagle Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™ powertrain pumps out a stout 115 ft. lbs. of torque to really move this bike down the road. A side-fill fuel tank is topped with a new slammed console with illuminated CVO logo. Other custom features include new five-spoke polished chrome Aggressor custom wheels, extended saddlebags, Airflow Collection accessories from hand grips to muffler caps, a custom CVO seat, Daymaker™ LED headlamp and Wind Splitter windscreen. This, plus all the standard Project RUSHMORE features, including an iconic Batwing fairing with splitstream vent to reduce head buffeting and the Boom! ™ Box 6.5GT infotainment system with touch screen and GPS. Top it off with an intricate paint scheme and the added exclusivity of Starfire Black/Gold Dust Flames.
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES CLICK ON PARTS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION
Parts total $3018
Labor total $1330
Total added value $4348
Premium Paint color Starfire Black/Gold Dust Flames W/ Pinstripe
• Screamin’ Eagle Twin-Cooled™ High Output Twin Cam 110™ Granite powder-coated powertrain with 110 Screamin’ Eagle®
identifiers on cylinder heads
– 6-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission
– Hydraulic Assist & Slip clutch
– Electronic Cruise Control
– Low-maintenance belt drive
• Boom!™ Stage II Audio System featuring: four 6×5 inch woven carbon fiber cone woofers, four 1.5-inch midrange polypropylene fiber dome speakers, four 1-inch aluminum dome tweeters, two 300-watt amplifiers with unique static and dynamic equalizers and a
sophisticated midrange DPS cross-over.
• Boom!™ Box 6.5 GT infotainment system with GPS and touchscreen, Bluetooth capability
• 5-Spoke Mirror Chrome Aggressor wheels
• Airflow Collection heated hand grips, brake pedal pad and shifter peg, rider and passenger floorboards, shifter and rear brake levers
• Custom low profile seat with leather inserts and custom stitching
• Daymaker™ LED Headlamp
• Color-matched inner fairing Jukebox media compartment with USB connection
• Reflex™ Linked Brakes with ABS; 5-spoke floating open front brake rotors
• Ergonomic hand controls with intuitive design and improved tactile feel
• One-Touch access to the Tour-Pak®, saddlebags, Jukebox, and fuel tank door permits latching and unlatching with a press or
pull of a finger
• Raised, “stadium-style” gauges with lighted tic band
• Clean rear fender and custom rear fascia with LED lights and custom license plate mount and light
• Injection-molded extended saddlebags with integrated speakers in lids
Keyless ignition and the H-D® Factory Security System
Engine 1 Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™
Bore 4 in.
Stroke 4.375 in.
Displacement 109.9 cu in
Compression Ratio 9.2:1
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.0
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
Exhaust Chrome dual exhaust with 4 inch touring mufflers and touring muffler shields
Wheels, Front Type 9 Mirror Chrome Aggressor Custom Wheel
Wheels, Rear Type Mirror Chrome Aggressor Custom Wheel
Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 115.1 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,750
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 32
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 31
Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 5 41 mpg
Length 96.7 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 26.3 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 7 27.2 in.
Ground Clearance 4.9 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
Trail 6.7 in.
Wheelbase 64 in.
Tires, Front Specification 130/60B19 61H
Tires, Rear Specification 180/55B18 80H
Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 836 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 870 lb.
Luggage Capacity -Volume 2.4 cu ft
Size 6.5 inch
Color Choices Orange (default), Blue, Brown, Green, Gray, Purple, Red
Day/Night Dimmer Standard
Watts Per Channel 75
Speaker Size 6.5 inch
Distortion (THD) 1%
Internal Amp Standard
External Amp Standard
Wired Headset Standard
Headset Specifications (if equipped) 16-64 ohms
Weather Band (WB) Standard
MP3 – USB Connection Supported
SD Card – via USB Connection Supported
Flash Drive – via USB Connection Supported
CB Presets 6
AM Presets 6
FM Presets 15
SiriusXM Presets 20.0
iPod Device Presets 20.0
USB-Storage Device Presets 20.0
WB Presets 6
Media Player Device Presets 20
Global Presets Selectable, up to 20 presets
Favorites 1 FAV hardkey plus 6 favorites
Classic Mode Selectable
Languages English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Hands-free Mobile Phone – via Bluetooth Standard
Voice Recognition Languages: Phone functions only English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Voice Recognition Languages: Tuner/Media/Navigation English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
“Vehicle Information Screen (Air temperature, oil pressure and engine temperature)” Standard
Software Update via USB interface Standard
Text-to-Speech (TTS) Languages English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Bluetooth Phone/Media Supported
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, running lights, directional lights, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, accessory, speakers, turn signals, security system, gear indication, battery, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS, miles to empty display, fog/aux lamp indicator
Gauges 10% larger speedometer and tachometer with 68% wider numbers; 28% larger fuel and volt gauges with 30% wider numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators