2016 FLRT FREEWHEELER Black Quartz Paint. Air-cooled Rubber Mounted, High Output Twin Cam 103™ with integrated oil cooler, Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection and (ESPFI) Six-Speed Cruise Drive. The Harley-Davidson Freewheeler is equipped air adjustable rear shocks and electric reverse with handlebar mounted control with LED indicator light that comes standard. It also comes with a two up reduced reach seat, full length rider footboards with the heel/toe shift levers, along with height adjustable passenger footboards. The Freewheeler® trike represents iconic Harley-Davidson hot rod-inspired styling and attitude that just happens to be on three wheels. Visually and physically smaller than the Tri Glide® Ultra, its rear section is pulled forward making the overall vehicle length 3-inches shorter. The Freewheeler® offers a confidence-inspiring stance and a low-profile trunk that adds to its hot rod style.
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES CLICK ON PARTS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION
Parts total $1051
Labor total $237
Total added value $1288
Engine 1 Air-cooled, High Output Twin Cam 103™ with integrated oil cooler
Bore 3.87 in.
Stroke 4.374 in.
Displacement 103.1 cu in
Compression Ratio 9.7:1
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 10.534
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 7.302
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 5.423
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.392
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.741
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 3.157
Exhaust New mufflers designed to fit within the new shorter Freewheeler body. The slash down style chrome finish mufflers are ~3″ shorter than current FL mufflers
Wheels, Front Type 9 Enforcer Cast Aluminum
Wheels, Rear Type Enforcer Cast Aluminum
Brakes, Caliper Type 6 Piston fixed front with 4-31.75 mm frontPistons and 2-25.4 mm linked rear pistons, 31.75mm single piston floating rear
Parking Brake Foot actuated dual parking brake
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 104.7 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 5 39 mpg
Length 2,620 mm
Seat Height, Unladen 6 699 mm
Ground Clearance 4.9 mm
Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
Trail 101 mm
Wheelbase 1,675 mm
Tires, Front Specification MT 130/60B19 M/C 61H
Tires, Rear Specification P205/65R15
Fuel Capacity 22.7 l
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.8 l
Weight, As Shipped 474 kg
Weight, In Running Order 491 kg
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, running lights, battery, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, security symbol (optional), gear indicator, low fuel warning, reverse, park brake, miles to empty.
Gauges 10% larger speedometer and tachometer with 68% wider numbers; 28% larger fuel and volt gauges with 30% wider numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, and gear indicator; and larger telltale indicators, including new reverse indicator light
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.